Male Breast Reduction Experience - Houston, TX

I was motivated to have the Male Breast Reduction...

I was motivated to have the Male Breast Reduction after loosing weight as I'm still young and have a whole lot of time ahead of me I decided I needed to have the surgery. I am my own worst critic and am very picky but really didn't ask many questions because I had already been researching the surgery forever and didn't really care at that point I felt like I was in good hands. I have to say after the surgery I'm extremely impressed with the small incision line and the how great it has turned out it's not to flat it's just right and the nipple placement and overall look really surpassed my expectations.

Welcome to RealSelf.  I am happy to hear you are loving your results.   You should post some before and after pictures.  How long ago did you have the procedure done?

Congrats on your surgery and weight loss. How long did you research before actually getting the procedure?

Houston Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Gill was the first plastic surgeon I went to for a consultation, I had scheduled 4 all with different doctors and after going to 2 decided to cancel the other consults left and choose Dr. Gill. I chose Dr. Gill because of his experience in reconstructive surgery and the calm manner of him and his office staff.