30 Years Old and Lived with Gyno Since I Was 12 and Finally Went for the Surgery - Houston, TX

I was motivated to get the surgery because I felt ...

I was motivated to get the surgery because I felt insecure my whole life about having man boobs . I felt like I wasn't confident because of gyno and that affected my personal life as well as my professional life . I didn't want to live with gyno but I had seen a friend get corrective surgery for gyno when I was in my teens and his results were very unnatural looking and left him scared pretty bad . They left him with half his nipples cut "half moon scars" . This made me NOT want to get the surgery for fear I would look the same . So I didn't bother with it until I got older and I found pictures on the internet with great results . I found the nearest Dr. To me that was board certified and had great reviews and was specialized in this type of surgery. I soon found a great Dr. In Houston . Dr. Boyton is a excellent Dr. That is very skilled and has an awesome staff. They make you feel at ease and answered all my questions . The day of the surgery I was taken care of and the staff was very comforting and professional . My results were fantastic . Hardly any noticeable scars , practically nothing around the nipple bc he uses a non invasive technique and it looks natural. He also doesn't use drains to let fluid out so that also helps with minimizing scaring. I feel like there could have been a slight more done but I think if he did suck out a few more cc's of fat it might have made my chest concave and I would have been unhappy . He took out fat from my chest area and axilla" lats" . He also removed the hard tissue from under the areole . Recovery was fast and not painful at all. Felt like I was very sore and it hurt when I would stretch but other than that i recovered very fast . About 6-8 weeks I was fine to do normal activities and totally around 16 weeks. I highly recommend Dr. Boyton in Houston Texas .
Thank you for sharing your wonderful results.  I am sorry that you had to live with the issue for so many years.

Would love to see your before and after pictures.
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Boyton is an awesome professional Dr. He answers all your questions and responds to all calls . I live 6 hours from Houston and he still took care of me when I had questions and needed any type of medication . I felt confident in his abilities and would highly recommend him to anyone .