Loving my Tummy Tuck! - Houston, TX

A year ago I went in for a consultation to have my...

A year ago I went in for a consultation to have my breasts lifted. My Dr. let me know that he could make quite a difference (lol...improvement) to my tummy area. I had not really thought about it before because I didn't think there was really help for this area! His explanation of what my tummy would look like and how he could help me, appeared genuine and I said "yes"! I am now 3 weeks post full tummy tuck and breasts lift and I love the outcome!

My surgery experience was positive. I prepared by exercising regularly (and then some)before the surgery date. The recovery has been good and thus far without any complications. I am so impressed with the body sculpting my Dr. did and the outcome of both surgeries! My tummy has never been this flat... no matter how much weight I lost or how much exercise I did.

I am able to work and am walking a mile or slightly more each day. Yes, my energy (and sometimes emotions) are still in "recovery mode" and my Dr. explained before the surgery that I should be prepared to spend 12 weeks recovering. Knowing this, I am keeping rest and recovery a priority and hope this keeps the good recovery trek going well! A friend bought me a bikini before the surgery and it fits! I think I wore a bikini once in my life.... so this is going to be fun! I will post pics and will work on getting more.

Houston Plastic Surgeon

My Dr. gets a 5-star because he was honest about what he could do for me and his work lived up to it. His office staff is very professional and appear to be well trained in customer services and communication amongst each other throught the different departments, i.e., surgery education, nursing, appointments, payments, etc. My Dr. was referred to me by other women who had surgeries with him. Over the period of about a year and a half, I heard the stories of 4 or 5 different women who had surgery with my Dr. or one of his partners. All of their stories had positive outcomes and they looked great!

Hi there,Id like to know how low your tummy scar is & if you like the outcome of ur belly button...I've been "reseaching" several Drs & so far I think he's going to be the one,but of course want real patients input instead of going mostly by the photos,thanks!
You look great 53inTexas! I can hardly wait to get back to the gym! I miss my classes with all my friends, Zumba, body combat, body attack and body pump.
Are you back to your regular routine yet? That was really nice of your friend to buy a nice bikini, it looks awesome! I haven't worn one since i was 17 yrs old. Maybe next summer!
Wishing you a happy new life with your new body! :)