I Love Juvederm...my 5th Treatment - Houston, TX

I jumped on the injectable bandwagon at the age of...

I jumped on the injectable bandwagon at the age of 47 and I am now 50. I usually do the peremiter of the lips, upper as well as the corners to turn my mouth up. Also on my slight nasolabial folds and marionette lines. I have never had any problems. When I went for my twice yearly juvederm treatment the injector advised me to do the full syringe on my left side as my face was starting to lose its symmetry. I had never even thought of this and no one had mentioned it to me in previous injecting sessions. After a few days when the swelling went down I asked my family if both sides looked the same and they said yes. I wanted to make sure that the size that received the juverderm did not look off kilter. The side where I needed the filler is the side I sleep on. Obviously the injector was right about my face needing volume on one side.

Which doctor do you go to Sunflowers?
Yes, the name of the doctor would be great thank you so much!
Could you please give me the name of your doctor? Thanks so much!!
That is so awesome!!!! Which doctor did you see? I need to start seeing another Dr cause where I've been going the it hasn't given me any results, and they're pretty expensive!!!! Would really appreciate if you could give me your Dr's name. Thanks: )
Hi Megan, I had my lips, just around the edges, done over 14 months ago and they still look great. I had the slight nasolabial folds and marionette lines injected 6 months ago and when I went a week ago the injector, a nurse, told me I do not need any more in the lower face and to instead concentrate on the cheek area on the left which was flat. I never noticed this...she has a very keen eye indeed. I love juvederm and will use it until forever.

That is awesome that your injector has such a keen eye for symmetry! I'm just starting to think about using a tiny bit of filler myself. Have you found it really lasts 6 months? One of my major hold backs is the cost associated with it, so of course how long it lasts plays into if its worth the price or not.