I Think It Went Well - Houston, TX

So yesterday I got lipo on my stomach and back....

So yesterday I got lipo on my stomach and back. Clearly I can't see the full results now but the pudge I was most concerned about is now gone. Im extremely happy with what I seen today and its only day 2.

The day of the procedure he was there promptly ready to go and I dont remember anything after being willed in the operation room.

Stomach is getting flatter every day

My stomach has gotten flatter today is day 5 and I've taken my garment off for analyzation, this man has gave me an hour glass figure. Im going to try not to kiss him the next time I see him. So far I am very happy with my results, only issue is Im taken in more on one side then the other but I can tell it still swollen.

After day 5

After

Houston Plastic Surgeon

I believe Dr. Cortes is great at what he does. My biggest complaint is wait time. My first consultation I waited a hour and a half. My second visit a hour and 15 mins And today an hour. I think people know he is a great doctor so a lot of people wait to see him, but it has to be the most annoying thing about the experience. So prepare yourself for the wait. He will ask if you have any questions and if you say no he's out the door. Once you see him you probably want be with him more than 10 minutes unless you have extensive questions or concerns.

Nice results !!!!!
How are your results? Are you happy?
How are you doing? Are you getting ready to go back to work? How is the pain and healing going? Keep us updated... I know you look good, I just hope you are feeling better.
Aren't we blessed to have Cortes this close to us. He's worth traveling 300 miles
How are you feeling? Is your waist still shrinking?
Wow Just 6 days post, you look awesome! The more pics I see the more excited I get for my date to arrive. I having a TT and lipo in Oct. I'm happy for you..
Thank you so much!

Welcome! Your photos are looking good and hopefully your results will continue to get better with time!

Wishing you a smooth recovery. Please do keep us updated with your progress!

Okay...I'm getting excited..I'm doing lipo soon I could find anything recent besides the BBL... Tell me everything how do you feel what is you waist size now!!!! You look great!
I originally wanted to get a bbl but it was way to expensive. And actually because my stomach is went down my butt appears to be bigger so I really didnt need it anyway. I didnt see many reviews for his lipo procedures either but on his website is where I found his work. I didnt take any measurements so Im not sure of my size. But its def a dramatic difference. The Procedure: Your asleep you dont feel a thing. When I woke up I had a nurse over me asking me if I felt any pain I told her a little and before I know it I was sleep again. When I woke up the 2nd time I didnt feel any thing. Although I did have an urge to pee, and it was hard for me to pee, and it will be like that for a couple of days at least for me it was. My surgery was scheduled at 7 am he was done by 9:45am. I didnt actually leave the hospital until 2pm or so because they keep you for observation. The hospital experience was very nice, they try to make sure your as comfortable as possible. The nurse put a patch by my ear for nausea she said you could keep it on up to 3-4 days but she said if you feel fine then you can take it off the next day. I didnt feel any nausea until I took that patch off which was the next day. I did get prescribed medicine for nausea but I wish I would of kept that patch on. The pain medicine I was prescribed really to me is a sleeping aid. I haven't really had a whole lot of experience with pain -discomfort is more of the word and when I do I take the medicine and within 30minutes I'm numb then I fall asleep. Im still swollen. At times there seems like there is a lump larger on one side of my stomach then the other which Ive been told thats normal the lumps shift and go down as you heel. Today is day 6 Im still swollen and sore in areas Thats all I can think of as of right now
Ok thank you for the information. How is the garment? Is there anything you would suggest me to get to prepare myself? What should I expect? Because your result are great I know you can't wait to go shopping! What did you do to help you pee....I don't see the lump you are talking about on the pictures but I'm sure it will go down
I'm getting lipo in5 different areas...
when I initially woke up I was already in a garment, when I woke up the 2nd time and had the urge to pee when I stood up I started bleeding from my incision sights heavily (I didnt feel any pain) so I was placed in a new garment. Which was just fine. My follow up with Dr. Cortes was the next day and I was placed in a new garment that was much tighter and uncomfortable. I was put in a smaller garment for compression which I guess is working since it does seem as if Im getting smaller by the day. My stomach feels fine but my back is highly irritated especially where the incisions were made and tied. When I get comfortable I try not to move because the slightest movement can aggravate my skin. The pain medicine will help with aggravation and comfort. The first time I peed at the hospital I just had to keep trying to force it out and in 2-3 minutes I was able to go. When I got home it became harder to pee over the next several days so I did the water trick I would run the faucet in the bathroom and after several minutes I would be able to go. The things I would tell you to prepare yourself you will have medicine for such as the nausea and the discomfort or pain. I feel sore and my back is delicate but well worth it. I would just say don't get discourage if when you take off your garment your stomach doesn't look as flat as you want it because each day my stomach has gotten smaller. And Im sure I will enjoy shopping with this new body, Well Im excited for you..Good Luck... I look forward to seeing you photos.!