Visited Several Dr's Before Making a Decision - Dr. V Was Great! -Houston, TX

Im absolutely pleased with my whole experience so...

Im absolutely pleased with my whole experience so far! I've been to 4 other doctors to come down to making a decision and Dr. Vitenas and his staff are by far the best! They are very professional and knowledgeable. His coordinator, Cherie is the best (I have no words to describe her kindness and responsiveness)- they made me feel cared for. The staff at the hospital he operates were amazing (I asked the RN "why are you guys so happy here? - she said they treat the employees well so they will have happy employees)- Im paying 4K more for this procedure and I feel is worth it! I was a little bit insecure and I told Cherie whom took her time and asked me to go back again and speak with Dr. Vitenas AGAIN...... we met and I felt 100% sure he is my surgeon of choice!
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Hi there, welcome and thank you for sharing your journey with us!

Good luck for your surgery today, I hope it all goes great for you and you have a quick and smooth recovery!

Please do keep us updated with your progress!