Getting my Sexy Back!!!!! - Houston, TX

I'm a 36 year old wife and mother of two with a...

I'm a 36 year old wife and mother of two with a goal to make 2014 about me and making the changes to my body I want. I have a very supportive husband who's looking forward to the benefits of my results. My surgery is scheduled for August 15th @ 12:30 pm. I will be getting an hourglass tummy tuck /lipo/flanks/back transfer to my hips. I'm extremely nervous about this procedure I have changed my mind so many time but hope I can share my journey with everyone.
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Good luck & keep us posted.
I will do that I'm soooo nervous
I was so nervous about it that I am sure the doctor's office thought I was a nut case. The day before I was so stressed that I was threatening to cancel. The day of surgery I was over it and just ready to get it done. I understand and I think we all go through it. Good luck.
Welcome!! Hope all goes well pre op pics!!!
Thank you I'm going to upload some pictures
Welcome to RS I will be following your journey. I'm going to Dr.Cortes on August 5th at 5a. I know he is going to give ups both the bodies we both wish for.
I will be there on August 4th for my pre-op appointment. Please let me know how things go for you. I will be trying to keep up with you I'm still navigating through RS. I don't even know how to find my friend that's on here we dong it together.
I'll probably see you on august 4th that's also my pre-op appointment scheduled at 11:45a.