Lifestyle Life - Houston, TX

I had Lifestyle Lift, lower eye procedure, and...

I had Lifestyle Lift, lower eye procedure, and full face laser treatment just over 11 months ago. I expected the pain during the procedure and I endured the post-surgery healing because I am vain and I figured no pain no gain. However, I've been noticing for the past few months that my jowl line is falling and my eyes are beginning to puff underneath again. I have contacted Lifestyle Lift at the 800 number, been referred to the Houston office where I had the procedure and am now scheduled for March 20, 2014 to meet with a different doctor doctor (Dr. Smith) from the one who did the procedure. Wish me luck! I still owe about $6,000!!
Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Palmer seemed okay and when I asked him if he'd "lift" his wife, he said that he tells her all the time that she doesn't need any work on her face, but that he would do any procedure she asked for if she wanted it. He was a bit gruff with me and was grumpy and downright rude with his staff. I was to have had a pre-op consult with him 10 days prior to the procedure, but his scheduler, Michael, called and moved my appointment back a week to 4 days prior to the procedure "because the doctor had a golf game that interfered with my appointment." The delay in the pre-op appointment meant that I didn't have final instructions early enough to know to take certain vitamins/medicines in advance of the surgery, to prevent excessive bruising, etc. Red flag? Sure, but I wanted that procedure because I wanted to look younger. About a week following the procedure, I contacted the Houston office and sent pictures and a video documenting my concerns about all the bruising and some drooping and was referred to talk to a staff member. Dr. Palmer was not present for follow-up visits. Dr. Palmer is no longer on staff with the Houston office of Lifestyle Lift.