Picturing Myself with Picture Perfect Lashes - Houston, TX

Hi, I'm Vinnie, short for Vanessa. I've been...

Hi, I'm Vinnie, short for Vanessa. I've been stalking this site for a while and finally decided to make a profile. I anticipate making several enhancements this year (inside and out) and my recovery from general illness is what inspires me.

My girlfriend was very vocal in her curiosity this week about why I bother to put on makeup. She says I don't need it. And as I told her, I love makeup and how it can be used to accentuate certain features. Especially the eyes ;)
Do I even need to mention longer eyelashes make the eye even more beautiful?

It's because of the fine baby-like hairs that crawl from the follicles of my lids that make me want to grow longer lashes. In the past, I've spent hundreds and hundreds of dollars on false eyelashes and I've even kept a few dollars in my pocket by learning to apply individual lashes myself.
Sometimes your natural lashes get taken with the false ones and a spa habit can get expensive. Soooo, after reading several reviews, I decided to give Latisse a try.
(Sorry about the photo quality. All photos were taken with a webcam)

I am scheduled to see my dermatologist September 24th. Wish me luck!

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

I have been using Latisse since April and I absolutely love love LOVE it! My lashes are amazing! I'm not even done with my first bottle yet and I'm super happy with the results. Get it ASAP so you can get results ASAP!! Hope you're as happy as I am!

Just checking in. Since my last post, I've been...

Just checking in. Since my last post, I've been using Peter Thomas Roth Lashes To Die For, a product that I picked up from Sephora. I've seen a small but noticeable difference after 3 weeks. If you use the system (serum, mascara, and eyeliner) it comes out to be more expensive than Latisse. I am scheduled to see my dermatologist on the 24th of this month and I'm excited.
Extentions are great! They look amazing and there is no need to use mascara, you can wash your face in 24 hours just fine, the only problem is they damage your eyelashes. so when you take of your extentions, get ready for a surprise.
I've read some really helpful reviews and have decided to pick up a smaller brush for application. I guess it's the waiting game for now ;)

Yep, I'll be looking forward to hearing how your first application goes. :)