Right Decision for Me! - Houston, TX

I've worn glasses since my early twenties. I...

I've worn glasses since my early twenties. I decided to get it done in February 2010. Mann Eye was great from start to finish of the process. Everyone was awesome. The actual procedure only takes a few minutes. There was no pain... they flood your eyes with moisture and numbing drops. The day I had it done I went straight home and took a nap to give my eyes a rest. I could see perfectly from the minute I woke up. I had light sensitivity and "halo's" around light bulbs and lights at night for a few months after the procedure. I used wetting drops like crazy for a long time... your eyes get really dry.

I love being able too see clearly... I have 20/15 vision in both eyes. It was worth every penny!

Eye Checkup 10-04-13

3-1/2 years after my LASIK procedure I have experienced some light sensitivity in my left eye. Most notably indoors with screens (PC or Projector), so I decided I shoujld go in for an exam. Note that I haven't had an eye exam since my final follow up with Mann Eye after the surgery. I am happy to report that I still have great vission: 20/20 in my left eye and 20/15 in my right eye. The doc said the flaps are barely noticeable. The cause of the light sensitivity is seasonal allergies. Which I knew I have but never really thought about it affecting my eyes. The doc gave me some eye drops and off I went! I will start going in for my yearly eye exam "just-in-case" from now on. :)

I would like to say that everyone at Mann eye is very nice and it was a pleasure to have my exam there! I went to the Humble location today.

Typos!

Wow sorry! *should *vision. Oh, how I wish realself would let us edit! :)
Houston Ophthalmologist

Did some research on Lasik facilities in my area.