Laser Tattoo Removal - Houston, TX

I was very nervous at first but they made me feel...

I was very nervous at first but they made me feel very comfortable and we had great conversation. The process itself wasn't terrible although it is painful. It feels like a million tiny rubberbands hitting your skin on some areas not the entire thing. For some reason the first session wasn't nearly as bad as the second. I go for my third session on Wed but have seen great results thus far. They did tell me the green would be the hardest part to remove and I'm sure it is since that's what I mostly see still. I paid for 3 sessions up front but I'm sure I'll need 2-3 more after. I'll post pics soon. Good luck!

currently going to that facility to have two tattoo removed .

That is great that you are seeing results already! How long do you have to wait in between sessions? Wondering if the second session hurt more because the skin was still healing up from the first treatment?

Yes, very exciting. I always try to tell my nieces and nephews to make sure it's something they want because removing it is way more painful and expensive!
The first time I did it they said you needed to wait 4 weeks but then they changed it to 8 weeks in between each session because they were seeing better results that way.
I actually got pregnant after my first treatment and had to wait til after the baby was born so it def wasn't because it was still healing, lol. Not sure what happened. I go for another tomorrow so we'll see how this one feels.
New Look Laser Tattoo