Mommy Makeover - Houston, TX

I am a 32 year old mother who was looking for a...

I am a 32 year old mother who was looking for a mommy makeover. After 3 consultations with doctors in Houston I knew Dr. Basu was the right fit. Dr. Basu is AMAZING!!! From the moment I met him he was so professional, a good listener and so knowledgeable. His team is wonderful from answering questions to making you feel comfortable and just being so gentle.

I am 5 weeks out from having had breast implants and a tummy tuck. After 2 c-sections this was nothing. My first c-section was way worse than my tummy tuck. The only hard part was telling my self to rest and take it slow when I felt great. I have a 4 yr old and 9 month old baby so I made sure I had help at least the first 2 weeks and figured out a way not to pick up my baby for another week there after. The drains were the most uncomfortable part. I kind of irritated my last drain which caused me to have a touch of cellulites. This was the most painful part for me. Oh! And Exparel shots during the surgery are highly recommended. Overall I would do the whole procedure over again in a heart beat!

I was concerned at first about having a tummy tuck and doing the two procedures at the same time. I am soooooooo glad I did have the tummy tuck and did them at the same time. You have to think about it as being down for about a month, that's all! You will not regret the results, I promise!

It is amazing how natural my breast implants look. You can barely see my scar line under my breasts. My tummy tuck scar is thin and smooth. It is amazing how flawless of a plastic surgeon Dr. Basu is! He takes pride in his work and business. Just take a look at his profile or Google his name and you will be amazed how highly know and recognized he is. I did my research before choosing a doctor and Dr. Basu is top notch. Don’t sell yourself short by going to someone else just because they are a little bit cheaper. If you are looking for a natural, flawless look and minimum pain while recovering look no further. I cannot believe how wonderful of an experience this was after being so scared to death about the pain. Dr. Basu and his team literally work magic!!!
Houston Plastic Surgeon

I'm glad you're pleased with how things went! Yay for getting your body back. Thanks for sharing!
Congratulations on the MM! Please post before/after pics if you feel comfortable. Continue healing well and enjoy your results.