He Restored my Youthful Appearance!! - Houston, TX

At 57 I have been having fillers/injections in my...

At 57 I have been having fillers/injections in my face for years. I have gone to Dermatologist and Estheticians in the past until I found Dr. Yalamanchili three years ago. The difference in his work and theirs is not even comparable! With Dr. Yalamanchili there are No bumps nor noticiable bruising, he is a artist in his perfect placement and amount of the injections/fillers used. The diffence is night and day. By far the results I have gotten from his skillfull hands have created a more natural and youthful look then all the others who have worked on my face. I believe the value for the dollar is worth far more for what he has achieved with my face. I have gotten so many more COMPLIMENTS on how great I look from his perfect work on me then when I had it done by other professionals. When he works on me he takes his time, he is a perfectionist and I love that about him!
Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon

The best! He listens to me and takes his time answering all my questions. The end result is he then knows exactly what you want and don't want, and then delivers perfect results! Truly a Artist at what he does. His office staff are very sweet, helpful and professional. I love the atmosphere of his office.