Lump in the Inside of my Lip. Bottom Lip is Extremely Swollen! - Houston, TX

Please help! I went to get my lips injected with...

Please help! I went to get my lips injected with juvederm Mon, 11/11/13. I have had several lip injections done before and have never had the extreme swelling and huge knot in the inside of my bottom lip. I had taken 4 advil on the day i had my juvederm appt, not knowing that it causes bruising. I have attached some photos. My lips are very chapped but i am afraid to put anything on them. Please let me know your thoughts!!
I understand that down time would happen but like, I cant feel the right side of my mouth so eating, drinking, brushing teeth are all awful. I really hope that by days 5-7 it improves because I look paralyzed with lumps on the right side and its only day 3 : (

I don't see any photos, here is a tutorial to help:

How to add photos to your review

I agree with Better_with_Age, you should talk to your Doctor to rule out any complications.  Keep us posted on what you do and how everything is going!

Hi Luv, have you contacted the person who did your procedure? Please be sure to let them know. Swelling and knots or lumps can happen even a week out. It's totally ok to moisturize your lips with a soothing, non menthol lip balm. Use some cool compresses and check back in with the person who did the procedure. Try not to fret... Odds are it will all calm down soon.
Houston Plastic Surgeon