Juvederm Eyes - Houston, TX

Ok I finally did it! I have terrible bags under my...

Ok I finally did it! I have terrible bags under my eyes and wanted to try restylane to fill out the "rut" She reccomended a full syringe under each eye but i was hesitant and she said lets try half. So we did and I wish I would have gotten a full one but I can go back ( I bought 2 syringes at better cost than individual) It didnt hurt at all, my left eye is swollen but right eye isnt.

Updated on 16 Jan 2012: 3 days later, still have a black eye and still wish I would have gotten another syringe put in, one was def not enuf.

Updated on 20 Feb 2012: Went back friday..she suggested we switch to juevederm and I said ok. We added 1.5 syringes (3/4 ea eye) I can see big change.but still not a much as i want. My ruts are bad, she said moving the fat pads would have best results , but I'm not ready for that. For now I will be happy with fillers :)

Updated on 24 Feb 2012: ok its Feb 24th..heres pictures from before, then I did 1/2 syring restylane under each eye then a month later 3/4 juvederm under each eye So in total theres 1.25 syringes under each eye

dermatouchrn