Juvederm Eyes - Houston, TX

Ok I finally did it! I have terrible bags under my...

Ok I finally did it! I have terrible bags under my eyes and wanted to try restylane to fill out the "rut" She reccomended a full syringe under each eye but i was hesitant and she said lets try half. So we did and I wish I would have gotten a full one but I can go back ( I bought 2 syringes at better cost than individual) It didnt hurt at all, my left eye is swollen but right eye isnt.

Updated on 16 Jan 2012: 3 days later, still have a black eye and still wish I would have gotten another syringe put in, one was def not enuf.

Updated on 20 Feb 2012: Went back friday..she suggested we switch to juevederm and I said ok. We added 1.5 syringes (3/4 ea eye) I can see big change.but still not a much as i want. My ruts are bad, she said moving the fat pads would have best results , but I'm not ready for that. For now I will be happy with fillers :)

Updated on 24 Feb 2012: ok its Feb 24th..heres pictures from before, then I did 1/2 syring restylane under each eye then a month later 3/4 juvederm under each eye So in total theres 1.25 syringes under each eye

dermatouchrn

Drink at least ten glasses of water eveyrday. Close your eyes and cover eyelids with slices of raw potato or cucumber for 15-20 minutes. Wash with warm water and apply a creamGrate a cucumber, squeeze to take out its juice and refrigerate. Make a mixture of lemon juice, lanolin cream and cucumber juice and apply around the eye for 10-15 minutesApply a paste of turmeric powder with pineapple juice for dark circles under the eyesApply a mixture of lemon and tomato juice (equal parts) on the black circles 2 times a day Dip some cotton in a 1:1 mixture of potato and cucumber juices. Put the cotton on your eyelids and keep for 20 minutes. Wash your eyes with cold water Remove the cream applied around the eye after 10 min. No cream should be left on the skin around the eyes for long periods It could be because of poor blood circulation around the areas and some light massage can help. you can also try:Carrot x 200gApple x 100gPineapple x 50gA bit of HoneyMethod:Put carrot, pineapple and apple in the juicer and juice them. When it’s done, put a bit of honey in to make it tasty.I believe together with regular exercise would certainly help a lot in improving the blood circulation, too more effective

Thank you SO MUCH!!! :)
Exciting, I think you look fabulous now =) I was always told that if one starts nip-tucking at a young age the end results are far better... Thinking back to the early 90's my GF's who were in their mid-late 30's were getting eyes done and I thought "OMG!" Now I think they all look FAB and they are only just getting botox....BEST OF LUCK to you! I guarantee you will feel so confident affterwards, you have such beautiful eyes!
Thank u! Yes june 18
You look beautiful! Really are you going to do a lift?
Getting one next month :)
Hun I think u would benefit more with an under eye lift.

As I commented under your Restylane review, really nice results Lori. :)