Help! I'm Selecting Rhinoplasty Surgeon in Houston. Any Recommendations - Houston, TX

I just started my search for a surgeon to do a...

I just started my search for a surgeon to do a Septoplasty/Rhinoplasty in Houston. I have already consulted with Dr. Kent Davis, who I really liked. Has anyone heard of him? He has very little reviews but they are all positive. He quoted me $7,650. I also have an appointment scheduled with Dr. Kridel in July, who I am iffy about because he is ridiculously expensive but I hear he is one of the best.

I have upcoming appts in June with Dr. Fred Bressler and Dr. Ragthu Athre. I like that these doctors are ENT doctors and specialize in Facial surgery. I do not want a surgeon that will work on breasts, ect.. I want someone who primarily does noses & face. Please give me feedback. I plan to make my decision by mid june and will post before & after pictures. Any feedback welcome..

Hi! I know this post is a little old, but was wondering how your rhino went? I had an appt with Dr. Athre and was really impressed - I'm thinking of going with him in June.
Ok, decision is made & deposit put down. My surgery is scheduled with Dr. Bressler for June 27th. He is my 2nd best choice after Kridel, who is ridiculously expensive. I'm nervous & excited but feel confident that with his background, reviews, and experience that he will do great! I'll post before & after pics soon.
Wow, I hope all goes well for you. I'm doing my homework of doctors and questions to ask for a consultation. Maybe I should look up Dr. Fred Bressler, as well? Thanks for posting. :-)
Ok, went for my consultation with Dr. Fred Bressler and had a great consultation. He answered all my questions and was very knowledgeable. I am pretty sure he is the one for me. I have one last consultation with Dr. Arthre on Wednesday. Im pretty sure I am gonna go with Bressler but with give Dr. Arthre a chance before I make my final decision.

You're smart to choose a facial plastic surgeon for your rhinoplasty. It sounds like you're really doing your homework. You've probably already found it, but you can see Dr. Davis's profile on RealSelf here. Please let us know what you decide to do! In the meantime, check out this list of questions to ask your potential surgeons.

Angiemcc: Thank you for the link for questions to ask potential surgeons. It helped me with my consultations.