Body Contouring with Vaser lipo & Breast Augmentaion - Houston, TX

My experience with body contouring vaser-lipo....

My experience with body contouring vaser-lipo. [Please understand this is a review from 2010 - but he still offers the same amazing service how ever Vaser-Lipo was new than just expect your prices to be a bit more] My lifestyle :: Work out daily, don't over eat much. I am 5'9 160's lbs -Pros 1. It got rid of the stubborn belly fat that i cannot get rid of my on my own. 2. Gave me an amazing shape -Cons 1. your awake for the whole time. (So I was speaking to him in french "1st language" I don't remember what I said... that's embarrassing) 2. Swelling 3. Draining is just gross... You need something that liquid wont run threw on your bed.

2 years post op. still looking about the same =).

2 years post op. still looking about the same =).

Haha don't remember what you said. After my recent revision, I was worried I said something embarrassing while on the preop drugs, because my thoughts usually need a lot of editing ;-)

Wow, in the photo you have a very nicely defined waist! How long was that photo taken after you had the procedure done?

2months Post op. =)

I decided to add my implants and implant lift on...

I decided to add my implants and implant lift on to this.
Moliver did my breast lift and revision. I am very happy with they look. I will post full face and body pictures also.

I have recently started telling more people about me being transgender. I am pretty young. I have been transitioned for a while now. its a hard subject to bring up... I mean how do you tell your best friends... I was born male. I am lucky that I can pass and make a career off the way I look. Most women weather born female or male could not.
Wow, very lovely (and not just the tummy, either). :-)
Thanks I am working rewally hard at it.... I dont read enough happy story's on transitioning. So I was kinda hoping to show people it does not happen over night and there are bumps in the road but. If this is the way you are. Than you can be happy and live the life you want... Not matter how you want your life.
That sounds like the perfectly balanced way to present the situation. Kudos.