Fraxel - Took 10 Years off my Appearance - Houston, TX

I started having Fraxel about 12 months ago. Had...

I started having Fraxel about 12 months ago. Had my first treatment on a lower setting because the pain was more than expected. I was going to stop my treatments but one day a friend I've not seen in months mentioned my pores looked much smaller. So I went back in and have had 3 additional treatments within the last 9 months (all at the higher setting). I'm waiting a minimum 8 weeks healing between sessions. The pain is intense but I ask for oral pain management in addition to the numbing cream.

I am 48 and I have an olive complexion. I look great, I recently had my 30 year class reunion and it was such a noticeable difference that one person who didn't recognize me asked me to refill their tea glass. I could easily pass as 10+ years younger then most of them. You could tell the women had their hair done but next to their old looking skin, the age was evident. It was really obvious that I looked considerably younger. My skin just has on overall healthier look.

My expectations were just to remove dark brown age spots, but I ended up with great looking healthy skin, I'd suggest waiting at least 6-8 weeks between sessions so you can see a glimpse of the long term effects. I found that my skin continued to change and look younger for weeks after the sessions. I plan on have at least 2 more sessions this year and 1 session per year as my go forward.

It's a long, painful, and slow process, be patient and you'll see a smoother younger you!

I'll get the pics from the Dr and post for people to see.