Before and after fat injections pics, 25 Years Old , 2 children , Houston, TX (aesthetic surgery institute)

I decided to under go fat injections after...

I decided to under go fat injections after noticing I was aging far faster than peers my age. I noticed facial fat loss in my face and was mostly unhappy with my eye brows a lot of people always asked me if I was angrey. after extensive research and consults I settled for Dr. Phu Do, he was had the best reviews and for the price also had exceptional service. I went in for the consult and all of my questions/concerns where immediately answers by Angelic the office rep. Who sees you before you actually see the doctor. She was very knowledgable, easy to talk to and addressed all my areas of concerns, so I immediately knew this was going to be the doctor I would allow to do the fat transfer.
Two weeks after the consult I was scheduled to have my fat transfer to my whole face with the exception of my jaw line. The doctor had me take vitamins in preparation for the surgery and no food after mid night the night before.
On the actual day of my surgery I was a little nervous but had total confidence everything would turn out great so I tried not to worry. The doctor had a blood exam preformed and checked all my vitals. Then shortly after they gave me a pill to help relax me and injected me with some antibiotics and other medications in preparation for the surgery.
Then all I remember was waking up and feeling dizzy, my face felt really swollen it didn't hurt just felt really tight. My abdominal area was the part of my body that hurt the most due to the lipo. Other then that I felt fine. The staff and doctor was very attentive once I woke up from surgery they rechecked my vitals to make sure everything was still okay. I forgot to mention the surgery was on site it was skeptical at first but have to say I was impressed with the room that looked exactly like a hospital room. Everything was very clean and satirized also the anesthesiologist comes on sit the day if surgery. Because the surgery is insure it allows for the savings in cost.
love your results!
wow that looks good (although I am in shock that someone did something at 25. I NEVER did anything, and I mean ANYTHING, until I turned 30 and that was only because I had had a severe eating disorder that aged me! In other words, I needed it earlier but that was ONLY because of illness. I don't understand what's up with the young people getting unnecessary surgery since to me that's such a major thing at what is the equivalent of being a child. At 25 I was hypercritical and didn't know my own self-worth and doctors are totally taking advantage -- if they say they aren't it has to be a lie, I am convinced. However while I don't even know that you needed a THING, it looks good, and you're happy....I think doctors are taking advantage of people though. I really do and nothing will convince me otherwise. It is really disgusting that doctors do such things to people. A nose job, sure I could understand, but you were such a beautiful girl before and after and didn't even need a thing. I wish you could have seen that (and trust me, I am not against surgery per se, just against people being taken advantage of.) BUT at least you just look good, nothing was ruined. I bet anything you thought you needed this because of magazines and celebrities all getting stuff done and over-obsessing, not because people saw anything that didn't look "good." I mean, come on! I don't see a thing wrong in the before! Does anyone out there hear me or am I the insane one?
Welcome to RS and congratulations ! Your PS did SA great job!

3 months after fat transfer

A lot of the swelling is gone and I look like my self again only rested and refreshed!
Hi, what was the volume that your dr transferred to your face? I think i had 24cc transferred, to cheeks temples and the area under the eyes. I'm wondering how much fat u transferred. Hiding at home now :(
When did you have your transfer? It takes weeks and even months to looks normal ..
Im not sure what the volume was. I just remember my face looked really huge at first and thinking to myself what in the world have I done?!!! My face looked completely different and swollen. It stayed that way for about two weeks I want to say. The first week the swelling was really bad, it's okay to feel worried I did but your face doesn't the way it looks initially. The swelling will go down!

After 3 months

So it's been a little over 3 months and as you can see much of the fat has reabsorbed and the swelling is completely gone. My face looks almost as before except refreshed and more rested. I would have to say the fat transfer survival rate was about 30% . I am planing on having one more transfer done in the near future just to get the results I really want
If you go back for another procedure you should have some fat banked. I had some banked after a lipo to the love handles. The following year I had some used on my face. I still have some in the cryo bank and I don't have to harvest again if I want to use it for my face or hands. My doctor (John Pierce) in Tucson banked the tissue with AdiCyte.
Hello Everyone is this thread! Look what i found - I was calling to make an consultation with Dr. Do in Houstan (Dede1's doctor) and the receptionist said he is out of town doing a study/testing... she was NOT very professional at all so i decided to dig deeper - i found this online from TEXAS MEDICAL BOARD DISCIPLINES REPORT: http://www.yourhoustonnews.com/cleveland/news/article_0dadbe5b-40e3-561a-b0c9-a570135a2cf1.html
TEXAS MEDICAL BOARD REPORT: Do, Phu M., M.D., Lic. No. L2224, Houston On June 3, 2011, the Board and Phu M. Do, M.D., entered into an Agreed Order requiring Dr. Do to complete within one year eight hours of CME in risk management and pay an administrative penalty of $5,000 within 60 days. The Board found that Dr. Do did not timely address, in three surgeries respectively: a pre-operative matter; an intra-operative consult; and a post-operative documentation issue.

Al little over 4 months

A little over 4 months and I still love my results! No one even notices I had anything ever done , all my friends I haven't seen in a few months just say that my skin really cleared up and that I look great. I'm am so glad I had my fat transfer done I love how I look now and that's what counts
You look amazing!
Leslie Thank you very much!
You look fantastic - natural and health! and of course GORGEOUS. I will contact Dr. Do and travel to Houston from Austin for a consultation. The quotations I am getting from other f/g specialist are ranging from $5,000 - 6,500 (full face).

Memory lane

Looking back at old photos and wondering if fat transfer to my face was worth it....??

When I look back at photos of how I used to look I am very glad I decided to go through with the fat transfer and feel really blessed that I had a great doctor. I've heard of stories where people have been left unhappy by their results fortunately that was not the case for me. At times now that I'm further along in the healing process I look at my face and just see me a beautiful girl. Then the question comes " should I have had the fat transer?" I look perfectly fine I sat to myself. I can't even notice a difference.., but then Iook at old photos like these an realize I've grown use to this new. In the old photos bring back the inner feelings I didn't like about how my face was changing! I do see a huge difference in my before and after photos and realize once again it was worth it. I'm much happier now and don't really really sit in front of the mirror going over every part of my face I wish was diffrent. From this experience I've also grown to love myself more and embrace change. :)

Memory lane

Hello dear I had cheeks and hollows of eyes fatgrafting done. Im 3 weeks post op now. I think im not swollen any more but i dont like my face and cheeks and really really want them to go down more than it. Can i be hopeful that they will go down more? And i want to know that does it last forever?
I wanna know how soon is it to judge.Is it the final shape after three weeks?
No, final is like 3 months ... I'm in month three and I would say 30% survived.
Houston General Surgeon

(Aesthetic surgery institute) The staff was very kind, helpful and knowledgeable. When I meet the doctor he was very friendly and addressed all the areas of concerns while also giving me his recommendations. I was very impressed with the facility. I have to admit I was a bit skeptical about the procedure being performed on site, because the building is in a shopping plaza, but after seeing the operation room and all of the equipment how sanitary and clean the operation room was I felt very comfortable going through with the procedure.