I Am a Fan of Artefill and Dr. Leon Etter - Houston, TX

I have had Artefill from Transformations...

I have had Artefill from Transformations Aesthetics (Dr. Leon Etter) on 4 separate occasions. The secret to success of any facial restoration process is the Doctor performing the work. Dr. Etter is an artist and the time he and his staff spent with me in preparation for the procedure and in the aftercare is priceless. This company works with you to develop a plan both aesthetically and financially to ensure that here are no surprises. I wanted to take a conservative approach and make more gradual changes. He uses artefill along with other products to perfect the desired goals. I have never had a problem with artefill or any other product used by Transformations. I started my treatments at age 58 and I am now 61. I plan to make this a life long process because it has made such a huge improvement in my looks and my self
esteem. Dr. Etter is always keenly aware of my comfort and takes time to ensure that the level of pain is kept at the lowest possible point. Each individual has a different tolerance for pain...mine happens to be very low but the small amount of discomfort I feel during treatment is more than worth it for the results that I get. Artefill is $900/syringe. Other products that might be used in your treatment plan will vary. The amount of work needed & the associated cost is based on each individual and their age. At 58, I needed quite a bit. No one believes that I am 61 years old.
Dr. Leon Etter

Personal care is given directly by Dr. Etter.....no "inject & go" work is done in this practice. You are educated on the products and techniques he is using. He also recommends a regimen of pre & post skin care so that maximum results are achieved and maintained. They offer cutting edge skin care products that are clinically tested for safe use. The products are also reasonably priced when compared to high end skin care. The office atmosphere is calming and restful......and immaculately clean. I have no regrets from choosing to begin and sustain facial restoration work but I believe wholeheartedly that my positive experience is based on the philosophies, strategies and talent of Dr. Etter and his staff!!!

Thanks for sharing.  What areas of your face do you have injected with the Artefill?
Cheeks, around eyes and marionette areas. I like artefill because it is longer lasting (3-5 yrs) vs 6 months for the H-acids.