Much Needed Help - Houston, TX

I had to find the best possible advice on a...

I had to find the best possible advice on a subcutaneous nodule excision and when I stumbled upon reviews of Dr. Rock on Real Self that were all positive I decided to go in for a consultation with him. He clearly understood my desire to get rid of a floating nodule under my chin that made it look like a drooping chin, which got that way after two other plastic surgeons worked on it. It obviously wasn't going to require major surgery but as far as I was concerned getting rid of it would make a big difference and Dr. Rock sympathized with me. After he explained every aspect of the incision, he offered the work at a price I could afford. I moved forward with the excision and the slight scar has already vanished. Dr. Rock is not the kind of surgeon to rush anything which is what one would expect from a plastic surgeon, although some do rush which is how I ended up with skin and tissue defects in the first place. I had another larger more anomalous subcutaneous lump on the opposite end of the previous chin scar that I wanted Dr. Rock to remove but he was wary of it so I searched Real Self again and found a plastic surgeon with an interest in anomalous lump removals. Dr. Rock's honesty about his comfort level with an unknown lump was very much appreciated, and the fact he went forward with the first lump removal on the right helped empower the next surgeon to take a chance on the left, since both lumps existed due to previous careless doctors. So thanks to Dr. Rock I am now lump free beneath the chin and moving on to taking care of the rest of me!

This photo explains the "much needed help"

Second try...These photos explain the "much needed help"

Houston Plastic Surgeon

I was about a year out of a remarkably poor aesthetic result on a subcutaneous defect repair and many surgeons were reluctant to help me but Dr. Rock did. He was generous with his time in the consultation and made sure all my questions were answered before I left. He performed a nodule excision and the result was perfect. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a top aesthetic result on the face or body.