Eyelid Surgery: StoriesWrite a Review
- Worth It
- Cost: $3,000
- Michel Siegel, MD (Houston, TX)
- surgey took about 45 min (faster than what you...
- 16 Oct 2012
- surgey took about 45 min (faster than what you imagine)
- i did not have pain.
- easy to take care of
- can see result after 3 days
- 6 day later stiches of and im looking great, just need to wait for swelling and bruising go down and will be ready to go.
I did a fraxekl lasser treatmetment, you have to be ore patient with this one and follow more instructions but is totally worth it, looking forward for my next appointment in 6 weeks, it hurts a little bit though. No pain no gain, i guess...
My Doctor: Michel Siegel, MD
Because it is true, I did some cosmetic surgeries before with other docotrs in Houston and always dissapointed. I found this doctor in this website as one of the best and Im happy to say that is tottally true. Doctor is kind and funny. Answer all my questions with lots of patience and explaining me with detail. After that it made me feel confidet in what I want.