Lower Bleph and Neck Liposuction -Houston, TX

Well hello everyone,I have 7 days in till my...

Well hello everyone,I have 7 days in till my surgery and i am very scared because i was reading very bad stuff in here and plus my doctor said the surgery will be done by local anesthesia and some sedation.I will love to hear from some of you that have done it and what you think about it?I will be letting you know how everything will go and i will put pictures soon.

Pre Op today...nervous !!!

I am going to have a Pre-Op today and talk to my doctor about the surgery....happy and scared at the same time....i guess that's normal.I will put some pic today before i do the surgery so u guys can give me opinion ,talk later.

Awwww, I hope your fears have calmed. I haven't had anything done yet but I have the same fears as you so I can empathize! Good luck and congrats on your decision :) :) Looking forward to your updates :)
I had 5 procedures done in the same day, my desire for change and repair was greater than my fear of surgery. I am so pleased I did it. If your not needing it that much then don't do it. The sedation is great and so is the pain medication, thank God for all that
Hi Lildeb,Im happy for you and im glad that u did something that u wanted it.I do want and i am tired of people asking me if im tired and to look older then i am.So i will do it but im just scared.
Thank you guys for the support.I know its normal to feel scared...i have a pre op appointment tomorrow morning and will see how that goes.
It is normal to feel scared before surgery, at least I was, but tell you what immediately you are given the local anesthesia and sedation all your worries should calm down. It is really not as bad and fearful as you think. Don't worry God will see you through. Good luck!

Glad you decided to start a review about your experience!  I think it is normal to feel scared before surgery- you don't know what to expect, it is like a big black hole.  I tried not to think about it the week before and focused on eating healthy, drinking lots and lots of water, taking Arnica Montana and Bromaline, etc.  The actual surgery was over before I knew it.  Good luck!

Jill i saw your pictures and the profile and i wanted it to tell you that you look great.I just hope that with the local anesthesia and sedation i wont feel anything or we awake....because i don't want that.I know i sound like a kid but i am panichar. And i feel more scared because i will do 2 things the same day so maybe that's why.

Thanks!  Overall I'm really happy with the results and glad I did it.  I still have days where I see bags but I'm at peace with all of it.

I was most scared about the anesthesia (I had a general anesthesia).  I think no matter which type of sedation you have it can be the scariest thing about the actual surgery.  I remember being in the pre-op room with the gown on and an IV in just sitting there staring at the door and waiting and just having panicked thoughts going through my head- what am I doing?  what if I die? - you know- all those worst case scenario thoughts.  But in the end I knew I'd found a really good surgeon and had faith that everything was going to be alright.  Deep breaths... Positive attitude...  They help :)

Thank you Jill...Well i have app today and we'll see how everything will turn out.I am scared but i also want to do it.If everything turns out to be fine i will be happy and not worry about people asking me if im tired or did i sleep good...etc.The neck lipo its not that im over weight but i always had turkey neck..lol....if u want to call it like that.But i will say again thank you so much for the support i really need this...sense i dont have anybody in Houston and my family its so far away.