Juvederm Voluma for Tear Troughs -Houston, TX

Well, I'm 40 and have had bags under my eyes for...

Well, I'm 40 and have had bags under my eyes for as long as I can remember. I've been wanting to do something about it for at least the last five years. I turned 40 this past April and began researching my options. I read numerous reviews on thIs site and had quite a few recommendations from friends on plastic surgeons. I did see one of the best in Houston last week to discuss a lower blepharoplasty, i was still terrified of the possibilities, even with his expertise. Well, today, spur of the moment, I called the Institute of Anti-aging, here in Houston to geta consultation and they had an opening for today! I was all over it! I felt very comfortable with the nurse that took the time to explain everything to me, and I mean everything! I decided to give it a go! Yikes! I was scared! I choose juvederm voluma, because it's touted to last up to two years. ... we will see? !! Let me preface this with saying that I hate needles, and am not pain tolerant! A numbing cream Sat on my face for about 20 minutes then it began. ....Natalie (injector) told me not to look at her (tools) so I never once peeked! There was one prick on each cheek, uncomfortable, but not excruciating! A cannula was used on both sides to "fan" out the product, it was uncomfortable, sometimes painful, but I did NOT move! Never opened my eyes! The product was massaged deeply to spread it out, kinda painful, kinda not. It's hard to explain. The true genius of Natalie, I am not bruised one bit. Zero. Nada. Zilch. I was concerned prior that I would have significant bruising and swelling, well, nothing so far! When I looked in the mirror upon finishing, I was astonished, bags gone! I highly recommend these folks!

update on progress

Well, it's been three days, still no adverse effects, no bruising! I'm shocked at the amazing effects! "Affects"(sorry not sure)I wish I had done this year ago! It looked far better on day two than one, guess the product settled a bit, continues to get better!
Natalie

Natalie was professional, yet approachable at all times. I would recommend her to anyone!