33 Year Old with Eyelid Bags - Houston, TX

For several years I have been bothered with bags...

For several years I have been bothered with bags under my eyes that make me look tired and older than I am. I have tried all of the over-the-counter treatments with little improvement. Dr. Hall said my cheek bones didn't offer enough support to my eyelids, and suggested Juvederm Voluma to help build up my cheeks. The injections were not painful, and the entire thing took about 30 minutes. I noticed a difference immediately, and a month later I love the results! It is more expensive than other fillers, but apparently it will last almost 2 years without needing anything else done! I highly recommend Dr. Hall to others - he was personable, listened to my concerns, spent a great deal of time with me, and wasn't pushy.
Hi Houston mommy, I just had the same procedure, and was wondering what you were charged pier vial? And how many were injected? Glad you are happy with the results! I wish I had done this years ago!
Thanks for sharing on RealSelf.  Sounds like this was your first time trying any sort of filler?  I'm glad you like your results and that it was such an easy fix :)

Let us know how long the Voluma lasts for you- hopefully 2+ years!
Houston Plastic Surgeon