Stretched Ear Piercing Repair - Houston, TX

I had a very stretched ear piercing on my right...

I had a very stretched ear piercing on my right ear from wearing heavy earrings for many years. It was very obvious to the point where I could not wear stud earrings because they had a "floppy" look. After recently losing two earrings on that ear - one of them being very valuable, I decided to have it repaired. I went to Dr. Horndeski, a reputable plastic surgeon in Houston, TX. He performed the procedure which lasted about 15 minutes in total. My ear lobe was first numbed with a shot of anesthetic. There was a 5 minute wait for the anesthetic to take effect and then the procedure itself seemed to be about 10 minutes. After two stitches it was all done. I was in and out so quickly! I must say that I hate needles and I am very squeamish but looking back, it was a piece of cake and definitely worth it! I had to go back 5 days later to get my stitches removed. After my ear lobe heals, I will be able to get my ear pierced again. I can't wait!
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Horndeski is an excellent plastic surgeon. I had heard many good things about him and had even seen him showcased on one of Houston's local TV news station. He has a very good bedside manner and he listens to his patients. I had many questions before, during, and after the procedure which he took his time to answer. I never felt rushed which is something I value in doctors now-a-days. His staff was also wonderful! I was treated with the utmost professionalism and I would not ever hesitate to go back!

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your experience with us!

Did you have any pain from the procedure or much of a recovery period? We'd love to see a before/after photo, if you have any you feel comfortable sharing.