She's the Best - Houston, TX

To help with wrinkles and to look and feel...

To help with wrinkles and to look and feel younger!

Dr. Kronberg is so wonderful! My mother went to her for years and about 15 years ago was the first time I went to see her for dark freckle/ mole removal. Now, I'm in my early 30's and want to stay looking young. I have been going to her for Dysport (botox) treatment and I feel great. I was very nervous the first time and she assured me I would be fine and I was! She has a very stead and gentle hand, which is comforting for what I was having done. She's a genuine person, which seems to be hard to find in doctors these days. She always makes me feel comfortable and relaxed and to me is just a great person! I'm so happy with my Dysport injections and can see the difference it makes. My friends say the same thing. I feel better about myself. I will never go to anyone else. Having called other doctor offices in the past, usually seems like a nurse is doing the botox or dysport. Dr. Kronberg does it all herself! I highly recommend her and will continue to refer my friends to her. Her skin is beautiful and should be a clear sign to all that she knows what she's doing! Love Dr. Kronberg!!

Love hearing how pleased you are with your Dysport! Finding a good injector seems to be the key, and it sounds like you did!

Would love to continue to hear how you like it, and if you have to increase or decrease your use over time.

Houston Dermatologic Surgeon