Dysport Better Than Botox - Houston, TX

I had 56 units of dysport (equivalent to 19 units...

I had 56 units of dysport (equivalent to 19 units of botox) injected 10 days ago to my forehead and crows feet and loving the result. I have no side effect with dysport. Four years ago I had botox injected and hated the look. My face were completely frozen and had that surprised look all the time. I looked very mean (especially when I smile) because my brows were raised so high up. My upper eyelids drooped and my lower lids were pulled down so I looked like a freak. On top of that I was allergic to botox because I broke out into hives a few days after the injection and had to take prednisone for a week. My experience is that dyport gives you a more natural look than botox. I'm still able to raise my eyebrows without having the wrinkles. I think the key is not to go overboard with the amount of injection and choose the right doctor. The doctor that injected me with botox gave me 42 units, which was way too much for me. The doctor that injected me with dysport only injected 56 units, which is equavilent to 19 units of botox.

So glad to hear you are liking the way your Dysport came out. I think what you mentioned near the end of your review, about the difference in injectors & quantity received might be playing a bigger factor than the two drugs, so I appreciate you sharing that info.

Please keep us posted on your thoughts on it & how you are feeling. :)

Dr. Christine Cheng