Doctor Basu and His Team Recently Did my Breast Augmentation! They Are Excellent! - Houston, TX

I am 24 years, a mother of 2 and have always been...

I am 24 years, a mother of 2 and have always been very small chested. I did a lot of research on plastic surgeons in my Houston area. When I came across Dr. Basu and his work I was very impressed and could not find anything i disliked. He was a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, and has received many awards for his work and commitment. I made am appointment a consultation and was very impressed with his office and staff. Everyone was extremely kind and made me feel very comfortable! So I scheduled a date and just recently had my breasts done on the 25th of July!! Before the surgery and since the surgery, anytime I have had questions, Dr.Basu's staff has answered them without making me feel like I was annoying them or would never rush me off the phone like my concerns were unimportant! On the day of surgery the staff were so great at helping my nerves! Even the nurse who put in my IV did the best job ever, it was the least painful IV I have evr had! II'm now on my 4th day post-op and I am feeling great! Still swollen of course but no pain. Just a little tenderness under my ribs is all! I would do it again! And I would recommend Dr. Basu to anyone who was interested in plastic surgery!! I am beyond pleased with my results and cannot thank him enough!

Thanks for sharing! I'm so glad you're pleased. What sort of implants did you go with?

I chose Saline gel implants!

I am now 6 weeks out of surgery and am feeling...

I am now 6 weeks out of surgery and am feeling great! I think I am still slightly swollen but my breast have already begun to soften up a lot and I can do things like mop and vacuum and jog without any discomfort like in the previous weeks. I recently bought my first bathing suit since surgery and I love the way my breasts look in it! I feel more like a woman now and no longer like a 12 yr old boy :-)

I meant Silicone!
Houston Plastic Surgeon

I found Dr. Basu online, and researched everything I could about him! I could not find anything I disliked. And now after I have had my surgery I am extremely pleased!!