Skin Reddening Persists for Too Long - Houston, TX

I am 32 one year after giving birth to my daughter...

i am 32 one year after giving birth to my daughter. till now there was no procedures. i have clean complexion and no problems with it until now. well, i am a little tired (you know - child rather expects a lot from you) and my skin is no longer that vital.
i went for a dermabrasion. the procedure was ...quite strange. i didnt feel good during it. it started aching. and reddness still is visible - now it has been almost 2 weeks.
skin looks better but...i dont know what to do because when i wash my face it is red after it for some time.

better much better after inflammation:)

the reddness stopped!!!! my friend told me i had an inflammation and the reddness&irritations. i didnt use anything cause i was to afraid of another experience like this.

maybe you recommend sth?

some treatments for redness

sorry that that late but i learned about product that prevents and reverses signs of ....neurogenic inflammation ...as doctor in my clinic told me. it means that skin cannot cope with its normal sensitivity. cream or whatever (but cream seems much more comfortable to use) safely soothes, protects and helps irritated skin. next time - i hope (or maybe not) i will make use of it

so remember
not only the laser treatment
we should remember that there is also a post treatment :)
TX MC