Skin Reddening Persists for Too Long - Houston, TX

I am 32 one year after giving birth to my daughter...

i am 32 one year after giving birth to my daughter. till now there was no procedures. i have clean complexion and no problems with it until now. well, i am a little tired (you know - child rather expects a lot from you) and my skin is no longer that vital.
i went for a dermabrasion. the procedure was ...quite strange. i didnt feel good during it. it started aching. and reddness still is visible - now it has been almost 2 weeks.
skin looks better but...i dont know what to do because when i wash my face it is red after it for some time.

better much better after inflammation:)

the reddness stopped!!!! my friend told me i had an inflammation and the reddness&irritations. i didnt use anything cause i was to afraid of another experience like this.

maybe you recommend sth?
Hi there thank you for sharing. I see the cost you posted as $85, was the procedure you had actually mircodermabrasion? Thanks and glad you are healing.

some treatments for redness

sorry that that late but i learned about product that prevents and reverses signs of ....neurogenic inflammation ...as doctor in my clinic told me. it means that skin cannot cope with its normal sensitivity. cream or whatever (but cream seems much more comfortable to use) safely soothes, protects and helps irritated skin. next time - i hope (or maybe not) i will make use of it

so remember
not only the laser treatment
we should remember that there is also a post treatment :)
I got laserat but the sweeling wasn't that bad. Everything healed!!!!. Another thing: it seems too cheap to be a dermabrasion. Always - search for reviews about the procedure and the place!!!
have you found laserat? its from eu so not in constant distribution, only some of the clinics sell it.
well i looked a bit and yes there is somethg like laserat but ist from europe\ http://pharmann.eu/en/products/cosmeceutical/laseratcream.html they write that this is distributed also in US but rather hard to find not too expensive dermatologically tested but only a few clinics do have it well this is it
TX MC