Decided to Go with a Tummy Tuck, No More Putting It off - Houston, TX

I have considered a Tummy Tuck for over 7 years...

I have considered a Tummy Tuck for over 7 years now and I have decided that 2013 will be my year. I live equally between Houston and San Antonio Tx. I have read alot of reviews from Dr's in both areas but would like as much information as possible. If you are willing to share your physician, costs and results with me, I would greatly appreciate this so that it will ease my mind when making my decision. Thank you.

09/06/12..... I had my first consultation on...

09/06/12..... I had my first consultation on yesterday and it went well. I was extremely nervous but the Doctor answered all my questions just fine. I have several appointments scheduled because I don't want to settle for one opinion only. I need to have that absolute faith feeling before I know who my doctor will be. This doctor did tell me I needed to lose at least 25 more lbs so it shall began. Wish me luck!

It's all green light from here on

Well I delayed my TT due to other surgeries that had to be done. I'm completely done and ready to move forward. I have got to lose some a bit more weight however I will continuing with my search to find a doctor that will answer all my questions and without a doubt know that I am in good hands. Any input would be greatly appreciated and my Surgery date goal is first of the new year to start on the new me.

First Appointment

I have an appointment with Dr Morgan Norris in Houston on the 21st, I'm so excited about finally moving foward on my decision. Any comments on this Dr would be greatly appreciated.
undecided