They Say There's Only Little Pain Afterwards ....don't Believe Them - Houston, TX

Had cool sculpting done on day six lots of pain...

Had cool sculpting done on day six lots of pain lots swelling lots of burning and very itchy. I know it's still early to tell about my results but so far I'm very nervous how everything is feeling. I was even told I could work out 24hrs after the procedure. I tried to run today, and it was so painful I could barely do a minute. I can't bend down, and I'm getting very little sleep with all the pain. All the doctors seem to be giving the same excuse but most of the reviews are telling something different. Does anybody know when the pain end, and when my stomach will ever feel the same again. I did the coldpressed to my stomach felt a little better. Please share your story and let me know when the pain will end and if so get back to normal.

Day 7

I took a hot bath last night and it felt like it helped. Imam still in pain but not as much. Will keep you up to date.

Day 10 ....pain has went down a lot

Ok the pain has went down a lot. I can't run yet still to sore. I have not lost any inches yet. Does any one know how long it will take to see results. The best thing I did to feel better was hot tub. I am hoping to get bk to the gym soon.

Med spa