Hoping for Great Results - Houston, TX

I am 27 yrs old 156 lbs at 5'0 . I have always had...

I am 27 yrs old 156 lbs at 5'0 . I have always had hard time sticking to a diet and excersing. My weight goes up and down but now I have reached the highest weight and felt I needed a bust to start getting motivated again. I got my lower abdominal and two upper today.

For me it was painful at the start of each treatment because and at the end when the machine was removed and the tech massage my treated area for two minutes.

I dont have a lot of brusing but I do feel bloated and numb. I plan to start exercing at least 30 minutes a day and use herballife shake for the next 30 days. I am consedering re treating in 30 days if I see result and its not a bad recovery.

I am 27 yrs old female at 156 lbs and am 5'0 ....

I am 27 yrs old female at 156 lbs and am 5'0 . I've always had a hard time sticking to a diet and excersing. My weight goes up and down but now that I reached this high weight I felt I needed to make change and explore my options.

I got my lower abdominal and two upper 1-26-13. My experience getting the cool sculpting for it was painful at the start of each treatment and at the end when the machine was removed from my body.

You can see from my after pics I dont have a lot of brusing but I do feel bloated and numb. I plan to start exercing at least 30 minutes a day and use herballife shake for the next 30 days until I go to my follow up appt. I am consedering re treating in 30 days if I see result and its not a bad recovery.

It's now a week since I got the cool sculpting...

It's now a week since I got the cool sculpting done . I feel way better than the last three or four days ago I spent in bed with sharp pains , soreness, and couldn't sleep on either side. I still have lil soreness and some sharp pains but I think for the most part am okay . Tomorrow I will try to do three hours of Latin dancing which Ill help know if am able to go to the gym.