It Gave Me the Motivation I Needed! - Houston, TX

Treating my lower stomach with Cool Sculpting gave...

Treating my lower stomach with Cool Sculpting gave me the motivation I needed to eat healthier and exercise more. I can already see some results and it has only been a week. I treated my lower stomach with 3 large applicators. It took about 3 ½ hours to complete but I brought a book to read and homework to do during the treatment. The staff made sure I felt comfortable by adjusting the seat and placing pillows where needed. There is also cable television in the room. When placing the machine on my belly, I felt a little discomfort from the pulling of my fat into the machine; this discomfort lasted only about 5 minutes. I was explained before hand that when the treatment is done I might experience numbness, soreness and bruising that could last up to 2 weeks. I have experienced all three. It has been a week since, and I am still slightly numb, sore and have light bruising but it has not at all inhibited my daily routine. I was able to go on with my daily activites like normal. I feel my experience at Clear Lake Dermatology was superior and would recommend this office for your Cool Sculpting treatment. I can’t wait to see my after photos!

avarsos - any update? I'd love to hear your report!
hi there do you have any pics of how you looked before and now ?