Circumferential Body Lift W/ Mons Lift, Periareolar Mastopexy & Upper Trunk Lift - Houston, TX

At the age of 23 (weighing in at 6'2", 386 lbs) I...

At the age of 23 (weighing in at 6'2", 386 lbs) I made the greatest choice in my life to have the Lap-Band procedure. About 14 months later, thanks to the Lap-Band, a lot of exercise, and a healthy diet, I had lost 200 pounds and reached my goal weight. I was thrilled with my "new" self, but knew that I would eventually want to have the excess skin removed that no amount of exercise could fix. Over the next 4 years, I started saving money, exercised 5-7 days a week, and did eveything in my ability to never go back to my "old" self.

On January 4, 2013 I had the Circumferential Body Lift w/ Mons Lift, Periareoolar Mastopexy & Upper Trunk Lift. I am currently a little over 7 weeks post-op, but am thrilled with the results so far. The best thing...swelling, soreness, scars, etc. will continue to improve over the next 4 months.

I look forward on working to my final results as I slowly get back into the gym around my week 8 post-op mark (3/1/13), continue to recover and heal, and watch scars fade away through the various at-home treatments.

Congrats on your weight loss! I bet your results get better and better every day! Good for you!
Wow, you look amazing.
Ive lost 200lbs and i have 100 more to go until i reach 142lbs. And i will be needing my arm lifted, thighs tummy and a breast lift. How is everything now? how was the doctor for u im in houston and was the 19,000 included everything?
Houston Plastic Surgeon

I found out about Dr. Basu from my dermatologist, Dr. Jennifer Peterson. I met with Dr. Basu and his Patient Care Coordinator in November of 2012. Dr. Basu and his staff were extremely informative and I felt Dr. Basu and I were on the same page with my desired results. I left my consultation with the feeling that I "found the one". After a few days of thinking everything over, talking to my parents, etc., I chose Dr. Basu and his team to rid the unsightly loose skin the "old" me had stretched out beyond repair. I am not the most patient person by any means, but Dr. Basu, his nurses, and the other staff have been great in helping me remember I had a major surgery that takes a lot of time to recover from. Not something I like to hear, but they're exactly right. They have also been great in answering any questions and easing my mind with any concerns (which meant nothing to be concerned about) I've had during my recovery.