The BEST Plastic Surgeon! - Houston, TX

I had the cellulaze treatment performed due to...

I had the cellulaze treatment performed due to stubborn cellulite on my back thighs. I have tried working out, doing exercises like squats, and eating healthy but the cellulite would not go away. I figured since I had tried everything else, I would go ahead and try this procedure. I mean, what did I have to lose? Other than this unsightly cottage cheese appearance on the back of my legs! Since it was a fairly new procedure, I was a little nervous but Dr. Kratschmer put me at ease with his vast knowledge of the procedure and the friendliness of himself and his office staff. I immediately scheduled my appointment for what I hoped would be the answer I have been seeking for years! On the day of the procedure, I took a prescribed medication for pain and was ready to climb on the table! The whole procedure took about 2 hours or so and was almost painless. I did have some bruising for the first few days and some mild discomfort but I was prescribed a pain medication that took the discomfort away. I am now able to wear shorts without the worry of the appearance of my legs.

Houston Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kratschmer performed the cellulaze treatment on the back of my thighs. I have had a breast augmentation before through another surgeon in the Houston area and my experience with Dr. Kratschmer was by far more pleasant. His office staff was very polite and Dr. Kratschmer was very knowledgeable about the procedure. My procedure was painless and results were seen earlier than expected! My experience was great!!! I highly recommend Dr. Kratschmer and will be a repeat patient!

How has your recovery been since your last post?

Thanks so much for sharing more info. It sounds like things went really well for you. I'd love to know how long you waited until returning to normal workouts and what it felt like when you did.

Also, post some pictures please! If you are one of the ones with great results we can to see and celebrate it with you! :)

I will definitely do that!

So, if you wouldn't mind coming back and fleshing it out a little: telling us why you had the procedure done, what it was like, and how your healing process progressed, we would be happy to add it to the Cellulaze community.