Recovery Longer Than Expected, but Great Results!!! - Houston, TX

I had the cellulaze treatment on July 11, 2012 in...

I had the cellulaze treatment on July 11, 2012 in Houston, TX. I was initially told the recovery time would be 3 days and I would be able to return to work. NOT TRUE!!!! I had to take off for 3 1/2 weeks to recover from this procedure. I had the inner and back of thighs done on both legs which resulted in 4 small incisions for each leg. It was extremely difficult to sit and walk during the 3 week period. I am continuing to apply Arnica gel twice daily. I also took Arnica tablets for 4 weeks. It has been approximately 12 weeks since the procedure and I have no visible signs of cellulite in the treated areas!! My legs look great!! However, there are dark shadowy spots on the front and back of my legs and some bruising. In addition, I can feel small "knots" and frequent "itchy" sensation under my skin. I massage those areas very lightly which helps to relieve the pain. My doctor advised that I could discontinue wearing the compression garment at 10 weeks, but I have continued to wear the compression garment for the entire 12 weeks. I believe the compression garment aided in the reduction of cellulite and smooth appearance of my skin. I would definitely recommend the Cellulaze treatment to others, but would advise them to be prepared to take off more than 3 days to heal if you have multiple areas treated at one time.

SGK Plastic Surgery

This provider was selected based on my review and research on Cellulaze via Internet and other medical news publications which identified my physician's expertise in plastic surgery.