Having Cellulaze in 12 Hours! - Houston, TX

Hi ladies! I am scheduled for tomorrow & I...

Hi ladies! I am scheduled for tomorrow & I can't sleep a wink so I thought I'd start my review now! I am 29, 5'6, fluctuate btwn 130-140, size 4. I lift weights, take Pilates reformer, hot yoga & spin classes & do some form of cardio daily. I also follow a well balanced plant based diet, but for the life of me, I can't make my stubborn cellulite disappear! I am having the backs of my thighs (1/2way from my knees & up), the sides of my thighs & a small area in the middle of each butt cheek. I am absolutely terrified & just ready to get it over with. I will update & give you the full experience once I get home.

So just got home awhile ago. Feel ok, definitely...

So just got home awhile ago. Feel ok, definitely some soreness. I will say that the numbing part of the procedure was quite painful for me. The pain was pretty intense. The rest of it wasn't too bad. More discomfort than actual pain. A few spots, like directly under my butt were very tender, but that's it. It mostly felt like an odd pressure type sensation. I'm fairly swollen & lots of drainage already. I have gauze pads to soak up all the fluid & the nurses told me to get regular unscented panty liners to use later. The compression garment is uncomfortable, but that's to be expected. My first post op is in 5 days, so I'll update my progress then!

My doctor & his staff were wonderful. They put me at ease & I'm a big baby abt this stuff. I felt he did a thorough job & I'm hoping to get the results that I want!

I had my post-op today & all is well. They...

I had my post-op today & all is well. They just took a few quick pics & I'm scheduled for my next appt in abt 3 weeks. I purchased 2 extra compression garments. I also had to go down a size since the swelling has gone down & my first one wasn't tight enough anymore.

The nurses were in awe that I'm cellulite free and quite frankly so am I! I'm a bit shocked by it! I never thought this would be possible! I am sooo thankful that I went ahead with the procedure & I'm counting down the days til short shorts & bikinis!

Well, it pains me to say this, but yep, my...

Well, it pains me to say this, but yep, my cellulite is most definitely there & it almost looks worse to me than before! Tomorrow will be 3 wks since the procedure & at the moment, I'm very much regretting it. Due to the last 3 weeks of inactivity, I def feel like I've packed on a few pounds too. I'm still numb & in pain. I did my first hour long cardio session today & it was not fun. I tried to start working out last week, but couldn't bare the swelling & pain. I wanted to be bikini ready for a friend's bachelorette party in Vegas in 2 weeks & at this rate, that won't be happening.

I'm trying to remain positive & think that the results won't be here for another few months, but I can't help but think that this was a waste of money & time. And a lot of pain! I have another post-op next tuesday & I'm curious to see what my doctor says. And I CANNOT wait to take this compression garment off! It's been in the mid-90's here & insufferable. I'm almost ready to just say to hell w/it & take it off for good!

I have had quite a bit of surgery, 2 breast augs w/2 breast lifts (a benelli & a full anchor), 2 rhinoplasties & a chin implant & this recovery has been the WORST of all of them. I'm not sure how it compares to lipo since I haven't had it. I really wish they did a better job of preparing you for what you're getting into. It feels like they act like this procedure is no big deal & you're back to normal the next day & that has certainly not been my experience. I have to change my rating to undecided & rate it after 6 months. If I keep looking & trying to access my results daily, it makes me depressed, so I'll just ignore it for now. I will update w pics once I am not on an iPad.

I'll write more after I see the dr & hear what he had to say. In the meantime, I hope all of you other ladies are recovering well!
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Basu and staff were great! They made me feel very comfortable and I am thrilled with my results! I'd definitely recommend him to everyone!