Having Cellulaze in 12 Hours! - Houston, TX

Hi ladies! I am scheduled for tomorrow & I...

Hi ladies! I am scheduled for tomorrow & I can't sleep a wink so I thought I'd start my review now! I am 29, 5'6, fluctuate btwn 130-140, size 4. I lift weights, take Pilates reformer, hot yoga & spin classes & do some form of cardio daily. I also follow a well balanced plant based diet, but for the life of me, I can't make my stubborn cellulite disappear! I am having the backs of my thighs (1/2way from my knees & up), the sides of my thighs & a small area in the middle of each butt cheek. I am absolutely terrified & just ready to get it over with. I will update & give you the full experience once I get home.

So just got home awhile ago. Feel ok, definitely...

So just got home awhile ago. Feel ok, definitely some soreness. I will say that the numbing part of the procedure was quite painful for me. The pain was pretty intense. The rest of it wasn't too bad. More discomfort than actual pain. A few spots, like directly under my butt were very tender, but that's it. It mostly felt like an odd pressure type sensation. I'm fairly swollen & lots of drainage already. I have gauze pads to soak up all the fluid & the nurses told me to get regular unscented panty liners to use later. The compression garment is uncomfortable, but that's to be expected. My first post op is in 5 days, so I'll update my progress then!

My doctor & his staff were wonderful. They put me at ease & I'm a big baby abt this stuff. I felt he did a thorough job & I'm hoping to get the results that I want!

I had my post-op today & all is well. They...

I had my post-op today & all is well. They just took a few quick pics & I'm scheduled for my next appt in abt 3 weeks. I purchased 2 extra compression garments. I also had to go down a size since the swelling has gone down & my first one wasn't tight enough anymore.

The nurses were in awe that I'm cellulite free and quite frankly so am I! I'm a bit shocked by it! I never thought this would be possible! I am sooo thankful that I went ahead with the procedure & I'm counting down the days til short shorts & bikinis!

Well, it pains me to say this, but yep, my...

Well, it pains me to say this, but yep, my cellulite is most definitely there & it almost looks worse to me than before! Tomorrow will be 3 wks since the procedure & at the moment, I'm very much regretting it. Due to the last 3 weeks of inactivity, I def feel like I've packed on a few pounds too. I'm still numb & in pain. I did my first hour long cardio session today & it was not fun. I tried to start working out last week, but couldn't bare the swelling & pain. I wanted to be bikini ready for a friend's bachelorette party in Vegas in 2 weeks & at this rate, that won't be happening.

I'm trying to remain positive & think that the results won't be here for another few months, but I can't help but think that this was a waste of money & time. And a lot of pain! I have another post-op next tuesday & I'm curious to see what my doctor says. And I CANNOT wait to take this compression garment off! It's been in the mid-90's here & insufferable. I'm almost ready to just say to hell w/it & take it off for good!

I have had quite a bit of surgery, 2 breast augs w/2 breast lifts (a benelli & a full anchor), 2 rhinoplasties & a chin implant & this recovery has been the WORST of all of them. I'm not sure how it compares to lipo since I haven't had it. I really wish they did a better job of preparing you for what you're getting into. It feels like they act like this procedure is no big deal & you're back to normal the next day & that has certainly not been my experience. I have to change my rating to undecided & rate it after 6 months. If I keep looking & trying to access my results daily, it makes me depressed, so I'll just ignore it for now. I will update w pics once I am not on an iPad.

I'll write more after I see the dr & hear what he had to say. In the meantime, I hope all of you other ladies are recovering well!
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Basu and staff were great! They made me feel very comfortable and I am thrilled with my results! I'd definitely recommend him to everyone!

Hi Jessica. I noticed that your surgeon was Dr. Bash I am curious if you are happy with your results after two years? I just had Cellulaze done in his office 5 months ago and I am very unhappy. The back of my legs are extremely mottled and I think it might be permanent. Did you have any problems?

Hello Jessica, I am looking into getting the cellulaze myself and was reading reviews till i bumped into your post.. please update on the results that you saw given that its been almost a year now since u had ur procedure done. Appreciate it

Hey Jessica3981....I hope all is well n u received maximum results... Please update us....n if possible can u post before n after pictures....thanx
I just updated & yes, my cellulite is still there. The initial swelling did a great job of concealing it. I feel bad that I jumped the gun & was so gung-ho on Cellulaze's results & effectiveness. As for now, I'd say that it was not worth it a all, but I guess I just need to give it the full 6 months to judge.
Thanks for updating us. Sheesh, bummer. Okay, well we've both spent a ton of money so we'll have to see if it does what it says.

I'm sorry to hear you are feeling disappointed. :( It is good that you are keeping in mind what they say about it taking 3-6 months to see the results. Hopefully that will be the case, and I will very much be looking forward to hearing what you both see and say about it then.

Sending you a hug & hoping you are able to go do something fun to get your mind off of it for a while!

Hi Jessica, how are you looking now? I was told by my doc that after the first week it will look gone because I'm swollen and the cellulite areas are filled out. Then in the second through several more weeks I will thing, OMG, what did I do because the swelling and thus the healing will begin and it will be an uneven healing. Some places will look good some worse until all the swelling is down in a few months. I'm on my 4th day of recovery.
Hi Brittany - I got mine done on May 14th and I think I am JUST now starting to see some results. The dimples are still there but more shallow so i'm hoping they will even out over time. I do still have some swelling which I think masks some of the results - i.e. once the swelling goes down some dimples will lessen. Also, to help with healing, my doctor offered to do 2 free vaser shape treatments that help with contouring/swelling. Getting my second treatment tomorrow. I really think patience is the key here. I was feeling VERY discouraged for a while but recent improvements are giving me a little hope
Thanks for sharing this. I'm on day 6 today and doc says so far so good with incisions, healing, swelling, etc. I'm going to look up what a vaser treatment is. Glad you are feeling better about the procedure. For the price it costs, we should all be happy about it.
Do you have any pictures you can post? No offense, but this review kinda sounds like an informercial ;) I am just skeptical because so many other reviews have not been near this positive and I am planning on spending about the same as you to get this done (also in Texas).

Glad your post-op went so great! Not to rain on your parade, but do make sure to read some of the other ladies reviews. You will see that the first few weeks after their procedures they were cellulite free as well, then once the swelling went down it re-appeared. Don't to lose hope though, because the doctors say it takes 3-6 months to see the full results. So, I say all this so that if you start to see your cellulite reappear do not despair, just try to be patient & wait the full recovery time and hopefully you will have great results then too! :)

Yes, my post-op is tomorrow morning. I am doing great! And I swear that my cellulite is already gone! I'm almost in shock, I can't even believe it!

My bruising isn't as bad as I expected it to be. I did start w/ the arnica Montana & bromelain abt 4 days prior to surgery. I am still pretty swollen. However, if I was allowed to, I would have felt comfortable enough to have gone back to the gym today.

And the compression garment is more inconvenient than anything. This Houston heat does make it bothersome.

I will post more after my appt tomorrow! So far, even with my results just 4 days out, I have to say Cellulaze has been 100% worth it!!!
Hi Jessica, how are things going? I'm on day 6 of my healing. Was curious about your process.

Ok, so I believe your post-op is tomorrow - how are you feeling?? Everything going ok?

Goodluck Jessica3981!! Hoping all goes great - can't wait to hear how you are doing!!