I'm 26 years old I had 2 surgery last year tt and...

I'm 26 years old I had 2 surgery last year tt and fat transfer in butt area but had no results my butt is the same like before my surgery .So now im going to have butt implants with lipo and breast lift with augmentation with Dr cortes in Houston tx.im a little nervous because I when to several doctor and they told me this procedure was not a got idea because of the recovery of the way u need sleep one is in your tummy and the other one is sleep in your back.dr.cortes said that it was ok theres this kind of pillow I need to buy for my breast recovery.im I nervous and excited hopefully everything goes right .has anybody had they procedure together?

Good luck!
Good luck
Wow, you had a TT last year? You can hardly see the scar! :) Good luck with Dr Cortes! His patients love him!

tummy tuck 2012

Good luck! I'll be following your journey
Thanks
Thanks

pre op

I went to my pre op appointment and it went great I'm just I little concern about my breast implant I'm getting 425 cc on the right and 410 cc in the other one and a little lift in the areola.right know I'm in 36 c in Victoria secret I don't want to be that big I just want a nature look..what do rs friend think would it look to bad and big.im getting silicone

Congratulations! Not much longer
If it were me, I wouldn't get the breast implants. Your boobs look fine the way they are. Not too big, not saggy, or droopy, or pointing to the floor... I WISH my cleavage looked that good in a dress. I wouldn't mess that up.
Can't wait to see your results. Good luck your time is coming.

4 days more

Hi girls 4 days till my surgery I'm a little nervous. I gained 18 pounds and I feel like a pig.. All my family and friends tell me why I'm I getting butt implants if my butt it's getting bigger since I'm gaining weight I really don't know if I want implants I don't want to look fake or like a duck .what do you girls suggest help me please!!!???

4 more days

!!

Don't listen to them. Do what you need to do to feel good about yourself. I have overly critical/judgemental family too. Thats exactly why I ain't saying nothing to nobody (except my husband).
Look at a patient of dr huges she is about 3 months out had implants and looks great she is from California it's in her title not for sure of her name but looks good hope thus helps
Thanks girl

In pain

I just can't describe the pain I'm going thru this hurt more than a tt or c section or any surgery.

Sorry not to good pic

Pic

Hey sweetie sorry you're in so much pain...hope you feel better soon. I'm glad you made it through surgery ok..can't wait to see your results:)
Looks good so far get better!!

more pic

Feeling better

Aww, happy healing!
Congrats to you! Happy healing! Did Cortes give u both breast n butt implants under muscle?u look great
Yes under the muscle.I can hardly walk but today I slept all night just woke up to go to the rr.

Having cramps!!

I'm having pain in the muscle with contraction I can't walk I'm in much pain is this normal girl? Beside everything it's been fine .

I haven't had surgery yet but I'm sure everyone will have different levels in different areas of the body. If your pain becomes unbearable I would suggest contacting Dr. Cortes for guidance. Hope you feel better.
I saw where you said you were getting 410 & 425cc's on your breast implants. Do you know how many cc's you got for the butt implant?
400 cc butt implant that's what he told me.

better each day!!

Loving the results I'm just concern on the lipo areas I guess he did do all what he told me ; (

Looks great just do what he says eat clean it's just emotional
Lookin good:) hope ur feelin ok. & I have another question sorry. Did u do round or oval butt implants & do u know how many cc's of fat he transferred? Sorry for all the questions lol but my sx is in 52days (yeah I'm obsessively counting it down) & I know the amount of fat transferred makes a big difference also.

great

Felling better each day just not able to sleep a lot . Tomorrow I have a appt. With Dr cortes to take my stitches off. Got my drains out my 4 day of my surgery . Right now I'm in a medium garment hopefully I get to use xs like for my tt.what to you guys thinks ?

Looks hot!!!
I just know it was a 400 cc butt implant and it was a round one.i still don't know how much he transfered put of fat ..

stitches off!!

Stitches Off feeling with some pain .took a shower and tried on a dress!!

Nice.....how are you feeling?
Pretty butt!!!

not good

I took some pic 10 day from my surgery and I have not lot a lot I keep thinking Dr cortes did do well my liposculture and I'm a little upset I know it a little to soon by I know the differences I have had a tt and I know how my body is ...

upset !!

Dislike my body!! I think I had it better before I gain the wait the Dr cortes told me!!

Yay thanks for response you look great doll. U may just have swelling (in reference to your last post ) and maybe try some tight shape wear and foams under ur garment

Gg

Hey girl how is everything? Haven't updated in a while

draining a lot !

Sorry haven't update I don't have Internet right now and I been having so much complication that make me depressing just talk about.i don't know why I'm I draining a lot of my incision a lot of fluid color orange.

Call the doc!!!
Did you go back to Dr. Cortes to show him the orange fluid? Hopefully it's not something that some antibiotics can't cure. For the most part you look like your healing nicely. Keep your head up you'll get better in time.

Ss

I am so sorry about your results. I did pay for a revision and still was left with fat on my body. I know what your going through.
Your implant flipped? I am going to him because my implant flipped thanks to a doctor in Oklahoma. I thought he was suppose to be the best. Was the fluid seroma? I had that
How are you doing now? Any update pics?
Houston Plastic Surgeon