I'm 26 years old I had 2 surgery last year tt and...

I'm 26 years old I had 2 surgery last year tt and fat transfer in butt area but had no results my butt is the same like before my surgery .So now im going to have butt implants with lipo and breast lift with augmentation with Dr cortes in Houston tx.im a little nervous because I when to several doctor and they told me this procedure was not a got idea because of the recovery of the way u need sleep one is in your tummy and the other one is sleep in your back.dr.cortes said that it was ok theres this kind of pillow I need to buy for my breast recovery.im I nervous and excited hopefully everything goes right .has anybody had they procedure together?

tummy tuck 2012

pre op

I went to my pre op appointment and it went great I'm just I little concern about my breast implant I'm getting 425 cc on the right and 410 cc in the other one and a little lift in the areola.right know I'm in 36 c in Victoria secret I don't want to be that big I just want a nature look..what do rs friend think would it look to bad and big.im getting silicone

4 days more

Hi girls 4 days till my surgery I'm a little nervous. I gained 18 pounds and I feel like a pig.. All my family and friends tell me why I'm I getting butt implants if my butt it's getting bigger since I'm gaining weight I really don't know if I want implants I don't want to look fake or like a duck .what do you girls suggest help me please!!!???

4 more days

In pain

I just can't describe the pain I'm going thru this hurt more than a tt or c section or any surgery.

Sorry not to good pic

Pic

more pic

Feeling better

Having cramps!!

I'm having pain in the muscle with contraction I can't walk I'm in much pain is this normal girl? Beside everything it's been fine .

better each day!!

Loving the results I'm just concern on the lipo areas I guess he did do all what he told me ; (

great

Felling better each day just not able to sleep a lot . Tomorrow I have a appt. With Dr cortes to take my stitches off. Got my drains out my 4 day of my surgery . Right now I'm in a medium garment hopefully I get to use xs like for my tt.what to you guys thinks ?

stitches off!!

Stitches Off feeling with some pain .took a shower and tried on a dress!!

not good

I took some pic 10 day from my surgery and I have not lot a lot I keep thinking Dr cortes did do well my liposculture and I'm a little upset I know it a little to soon by I know the differences I have had a tt and I know how my body is ...

upset !!

Dislike my body!! I think I had it better before I gain the wait the Dr cortes told me!!

Gg

draining a lot !

Sorry haven't update I don't have Internet right now and I been having so much complication that make me depressing just talk about.i don't know why I'm I draining a lot of my incision a lot of fluid color orange.

Ss
Houston Plastic Surgeon

How are u now liking your results?
Not liking my result that why I haven't updated! I'm having a revision as soon I have money!!
I totally understand where your coming from hun. When do u think u will redo it? What dont u like about your body now?
My implants flips and my butt look saggy and ugly he didnt even to lipo as he have to .he charges alot for revision 6800 with lipo in the back and 3600 to fix my problem!!!I'm in depression !!! ;(
Omg! Why so much?
Very nice ;)
You look really good : )
Hi! I am scheduled to get my breast and butt done very soon. What kind of special pillow did he recommend for recovery. I'm worried about lying on my back
You look amazing! Love your projection, I can see a difference. Happy healing.
Call the doc!!!
Did you go back to Dr. Cortes to show him the orange fluid? Hopefully it's not something that some antibiotics can't cure. For the most part you look like your healing nicely. Keep your head up you'll get better in time.
Hey girl how is everything? Haven't updated in a while
Nice.....how are you feeling?
Pretty butt!!!
Looks hot!!!
Looks great just do what he says eat clean it's just emotional
I haven't had surgery yet but I'm sure everyone will have different levels in different areas of the body. If your pain becomes unbearable I would suggest contacting Dr. Cortes for guidance. Hope you feel better.
Aww, happy healing!
Congrats to you! Happy healing! Did Cortes give u both breast n butt implants under muscle?u look great
Yes under the muscle.I can hardly walk but today I slept all night just woke up to go to the rr.
Yay thanks for response you look great doll. U may just have swelling (in reference to your last post ) and maybe try some tight shape wear and foams under ur garment
U look amazing! Happy healing.
Thanks