Horrible Horrible Results! - Houston, TX

Dr Newall is NOT the right choice for butt...

Dr Newall is NOT the right choice for butt augmentation. My results are so sad and he refused to correct the mess he made! I will be going to Dr. Jimmerson for corrections! Dr Newall is a lipo specialist! Nothing more!! He doesn't spend much time with patients and isn't really into answering many questions. Everything is rushed! All of his bbl look the same. He injected fat into my hips without being asked. So now I have a WIDE top heavy butt.

Before and after 1st BBL

As you can see, Dr. Newall only made my tummy flatter & my waist smaller. I have the same flat butt.
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Internet

Wow, so glad I saw this. I always thought he was the best PS in the south. I loved how their was minimal scaring in his post-op photos and a family member talked about how good he was. I won't be going to him.
They put something on the camera, that blurs the pic. Don't do lipo, he's not good. I can't wear a 2 piece or much less a bikini. and I have like 300. He will never do a correction. It's always your fault. I don't know how he's still in business. It's all about designer suits, and Fine horses.. Keep away from him. I can send you pic.
Dr. Newall is not good at Lipo either. I am 5'2" 115 lbs, but had a little stomach pooch, was tired of sucking in. I am a lumpy bumpy mess, can no longer wear a bikini, or a 2 pc. or a tankini, if the top rises up. My navel is not in the center anymore. I was black from my navel, to hipbone, and navel to under breast, a triangle .His massage girl would not touch me, the head lady called dr. mentz. They had never seen this before and took pics. 4 drs.oppinions all said TOO AGRESSIVE USE OF TOO LG. A CANDALA. Even mentioned how the veins were too close to the skin. He refused to correct. not enough skin for a tummy tuck. My sister had a TT from him, and has no navel. It's all about money, designer suits, and horses to him, not happy patients. DON'T GO TO HIM.
Omg dr new all did my mommy makeover 2 years ago (ba, tt,lipo) I asked him at my post op follow up to do my bbl since my results were absolutely amazing but he refused saying I didn't have enough fat now...... After reading this I'm soooooo glad he did. Best wishes
Yes he is an excellent lipo dr!!! I must say!! But not at all a bbl dr :(
Good choice
He must have not done lipo on you... Because he is not. My stomach is lumpy and bumpy mess
Hi everyone I've been looking for a doc in the Texas area mainly Houston. I was hoping to get some good referrals if any of you would care to share plz and thx.
Dr Cortes!!!
Praying for u girl... That's a crying shame. I'd beat his ass!!!
Im schedules for surgery with Dr Jimerson. You'll be happy with your results
I agree Dr Newell is a lipo specialist. I went back later for eyelid surgery, terrible results. Actually blamed me for the poor results. Lipo was great. Stick to what you know doc!
I would like to see pics of Dr Newell's GOOD Lipo results . It's hard to believe there are any out there. He always blames the paitent.. it's a pattern.
HE IS NOT A LIPO SPECIALIST.. WHERE ARE YA'LL GETTING YOUR INFO?????
Post pictures! Everybody has different shapes. I'm sure you look great!
I have posted pics!
don worry im sure jimmerson gon hook u up gurl
Yes!!!!!! He sure did hook me up! He is the best! I love that man!!! #teamjimerson!!
Hello friend ! I am getting my butt implants and fat put into hips by Jimmerson in five days!!! So excited so we will be on same team!! Good luck on everything! #teamjimmerson