Horrible Horrible Results! - Houston, TX

Dr Newall is NOT the right choice for butt...

Dr Newall is NOT the right choice for butt augmentation. My results are so sad and he refused to correct the mess he made! I will be going to Dr. Jimmerson for corrections! Dr Newall is a lipo specialist! Nothing more!! He doesn't spend much time with patients and isn't really into answering many questions. Everything is rushed! All of his bbl look the same. He injected fat into my hips without being asked. So now I have a WIDE top heavy butt.

Before and after 1st BBL

As you can see, Dr. Newall only made my tummy flatter & my waist smaller. I have the same flat butt.
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Internet

Omg dr new all did my mommy makeover 2 years ago (ba, tt,lipo) I asked him at my post op follow up to do my bbl since my results were absolutely amazing but he refused saying I didn't have enough fat now...... After reading this I'm soooooo glad he did. Best wishes
Yes he is an excellent lipo dr!!! I must say!! But not at all a bbl dr :(
Hi everyone I've been looking for a doc in the Texas area mainly Houston. I was hoping to get some good referrals if any of you would care to share plz and thx.
Dr Cortes!!!
Praying for u girl... That's a crying shame. I'd beat his ass!!!
Im schedules for surgery with Dr Jimerson. You'll be happy with your results
I agree Dr Newell is a lipo specialist. I went back later for eyelid surgery, terrible results. Actually blamed me for the poor results. Lipo was great. Stick to what you know doc!
Post pictures! Everybody has different shapes. I'm sure you look great!
I have posted pics!
don worry im sure jimmerson gon hook u up gurl
Yes!!!!!! He sure did hook me up! He is the best! I love that man!!! #teamjimerson!!
Hello friend ! I am getting my butt implants and fat put into hips by Jimmerson in five days!!! So excited so we will be on same team!! Good luck on everything! #teamjimmerson