Results Are Not Typical - Houston, TX

I chose Dr Spiegel over other doctors based on her...

I chose Dr Spiegel over other doctors based on her website - specifically the before/after pictures. They were far superior than others - so I decided to meet with her. The pre-visits all went well, with her and Carlos... After the first surgery, my new breast were kind of like pancakes - really weird shape. After the 2nd surgery it was very apparent that 2 different people had performed my surgery. Probably the PA or another amateur performed the surgery on one side. Perhaps she was training interns during my surgery. The cuts, and stitching were completely different. The left side was neat and clean, the right side was sloppy and has left bad scarring. Also they attempted to shape the breast - one breast was pumped up like a balloon while the other was not. So i was left with a huge breast and smaller weirdly shaped breast. Not what I was expecting based on her websites before and after pics!
How long ago was your most recent surgery? Will you be seeking some type of revision on the smaller breast? Thank you for sharing your story with us on RealSelf.
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Dr Spiegel was nice and so was her staff - I am just very disappointed with her work.