Best Reconstruction Doctor - Houston, TX

In 1999, subsequent to being diagnosed with breast...

In 1999, subsequent to being diagnosed with breast cancer, I knew a mastectomy was in my future and that I needed to find the best breast reconstruction surgeon in Houston. And I did! Dr. Schusterman was highly recommended to me by a plastic surgeon that I knew. High praise in itself. My husband and I met with him, reviewed his credentials and perused information about his background and accomplishments. We both felt that he was a good choice for me. We were so right! My newly constructed breast was perfect and I couldn’t have been more pleased with the results. And the accompanying tummy tuck was a great side benefit.

In 2011 I was again diagnosed with breast cancer and again faced a mastectomy and reconstruction. I didn’t have to think twice about who I wanted to do the surgery. It was Dr. Schusterman of course. I even delayed surgery for a short period because he was out of town and I wouldn’t even consider anyone else.

His staff members are pleasant and caring. Appointments are scheduled so that waiting time to see him in the office is minimal.
Houston Plastic Surgeon

I recommend that anyone considering breast reconstruction surgery consult with Dr. Schusterman. You'll be glad you did!! He has my highest recommendation.