Best Reconstruction Doctor - Houston, TX

In 1999, subsequent to being diagnosed with breast...

In 1999, subsequent to being diagnosed with breast cancer, I knew a mastectomy was in my future and that I needed to find the best breast reconstruction surgeon in Houston. And I did! Dr. Schusterman was highly recommended to me by a plastic surgeon that I knew. High praise in itself. My husband and I met with him, reviewed his credentials and perused information about his background and accomplishments. We both felt that he was a good choice for me. We were so right! My newly constructed breast was perfect and I couldn’t have been more pleased with the results. And the accompanying tummy tuck was a great side benefit.

In 2011 I was again diagnosed with breast cancer and again faced a mastectomy and reconstruction. I didn’t have to think twice about who I wanted to do the surgery. It was Dr. Schusterman of course. I even delayed surgery for a short period because he was out of town and I wouldn’t even consider anyone else.

His staff members are pleasant and caring. Appointments are scheduled so that waiting time to see him in the office is minimal.
Houston Plastic Surgeon

I recommend that anyone considering breast reconstruction surgery consult with Dr. Schusterman. You'll be glad you did!! He has my highest recommendation.

Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf. It's reassuring to have a PS you trust during such a challenging time in your life. Did you use the same type of implants each time? Or did you need to replace the first implant to better match the new one? Sounds like you've conquered the cancer again...good for you and congrads!!