After being diagnosed with breast cancer. - Excellent - Houston, TX

I began seeing Dr. Schusterman in April of 2011...

I began seeing Dr. Schusterman in April of 2011 after being diagnosed with breast cancer. My treatment plan consisted of a bi-lateral mastectomy with reconstruction and implants. Because my cancer had not spread to the lymph nodes I did not have to have radiation or chemo treatments and was able to begin treatment right away.

The day of my mastectomy I came out of surgery with the tissue expanders and over a period of 6 weeks they were filled and I was able to have the surgery to put in my silicone implants. Since then I have had several procedures to perfect the size and position of the implants with my last procedure being in March of 2013.

Houston Plastic Surgeon

Referred to Dr. Schusterman by my surgical oncologist, Dr. Mark McBath. From day one Dr. Schusterman explained the procedures and the need for them and everything happened just as he said. I have always felt like I made the perfect choice in Dr. Schusterman. He is a very kind and caring man and a wonderful plastic surgeon. I actually feel that the end results are better than what I started with. The entire staff at Museum District Aesthetic Plastic Surgery are great. In the 2 years that I have been seeing Dr. Schusterman I have never had to wait longer than 5 minutes. I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Schusterman to everyone that I know. DP