Breast Reconstruction Caution - Houston, TX

I needed breast reconstruction after previous...

I needed breast reconstruction after previous implants ruptured. My experience with this doctor was terrible. He put the wrong sized implants in to save cost. He had to do a second surgery at no cost to repair a breast lift that he insisted I needed. I did not feel I needed one and reluctantly trusted his opinion. He used two different sized gortex rings around my areolas which shoud never have been used to begin with. The stitching used on one of them was rejected by my body and took over a year to expel on its own, only after becoming infected in different spots every month. Now I am horribly scared and it will take over 20k for someone else to redo properly! When I came back to him with the infections he refused to see me. His bedside manor was horrible and he rushed patients thru like "cattle", undoubtedly from having three offices throughout the Houston area.
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Horrible, rushed, poor quality supplies, terrible at fixing his mistakes..... Do Not Use Him.... Refuses to help the people he makes mistakes on....

I wished I would have read your experience before I went to him. I'm sorry to hear that this happened to you. Do you have any updates to share? I went to him and spent 14k and I still need more work done.

Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf. Have you started research on another reconstruction? Please do keep us posted. Take care!