42 Wife/mother of 2/ Breast Cancer Double Mastectomy Reconstrustion

Houston Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Schusterman is extremely thorough, knowledgable and wonderful. He made me feel comfortable with the extensive procedure and at peace with the recovery process. Everything that he and his staff has said has happened exactly as they have said. My recovery is going great thanks to Dr. S!

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Breast Reconstruction community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.

Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Breast Reconstruction community today.
I provided information about my surgery under the procedure section and I dont see that. Maybe I am missing it somewhere but I know I gave all the details I would like. No pictures will be added, I have children and that is too much. So if u can instruct me as to that I already entered I will be happy to copy and paste. He is awesome, you all should meet him in person.