One of the best decisions of my life! - Houston, TX

I am 5'3, 133 pounds plus 3 with these...

I am 5'3, 133 pounds plus 3 with these knockers!!!! I have wanted boobs since I was 17 and realized I wasn't getting any bigger lol went from a large A small B to a 36 DD. I got the 550 cc high profile silicone and LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM. I will type more later. Got nails done and feel like i am in firsr grade. Thanks Pink for helping me. The IPhone makes this laptop seem ancient. Lol.

You look great! He did such a good job, glad you are enjoying them.
Well recovery was a bitch for me cuz I am such a baby when it comes to pain. It's worse than childbirth cuz that's over in twenty something hours lol. I am still aching. I had my doctor re prescribe me extra painkillers a week post op. I take Motrin now. They are still quite tender and most of the stitches have dissolved although not all. My husband wants to play with them so much lol. But I honestly think its just my body adjusting to the weight and stuff. I mean it was a HUGE change. But I am driving now and doing all the normal stuff so no complaints here. Just wish they would soften up faster and not be so tender so my hubby won't be scared. If you live ANYWHERE near Houston please use Dr. Hector Viera. You will NOT regret it!
hey, wanted to say they look really beautiful. Your doctor did a great job. I know what you mean I wanted bigger boobs too growing up. I was a natural 32A. Although, I didnt go to a DD. I did go to a D. Which looks great on me. I am happy that i got them too. Its the best thing i ever did too. They are so awesome. The pain was well worth it too. although, i couldnt wait till the pain was over. It was hard to sleep when they were just done. I like to squirm, and it was hard not too. Mine were tender too. They do feel different in weight then my natural small boobs did. I know getting my new boobs helped raise myselfesteme a lot. I am so much happier. Congrats.!!
You look amazing!!!

Thanks so much for sharing on RealSelf! You look great. What was recovery like for you?

Just don't see how these other ladies are already laying on their bellies. I'm hoping I can soon. I'm farther along as far as being healed but sleeping on sides I barely can do. Still taking Motrin too. Glad for them though and for the ladies who are fortunate enough to sleep on their bellies ! Y'all think its cuz I went 550 cc? Just wondering. Thanks for all support though!
They aren't gonna drop much farther just soften up hopefully. Especially the left one.
I have more. I don't know why it didn't show my whole boobs in that one pic. I will try again later.
those looks great, I have seen alot of scary after boob jobs here and I must say this makes me want to go get them,LOL
Yeah me too Leah. But my PC said it depends on the "canvas" they have to start with. I was gonna give him five stars, his name is Dr. Hector Viera btw but I went through all the downloading pics then when I tried to submit it it said oops u forgot to rate ur doctor then it wouldn't let me so I done it allllll again except dr. Part and it worked. Cuz I was like screw this! I am NOT going through over literally a thousand pics (not all of my boobs btw) to get denied again. Luckily for me it worked. He also told my not to do any massages or exercises in order to keep the cleavage close and stuff. He said he made them high profile for a reason. That's all I wanted was cleavage.
Thanks girlies!!
congrats...they look great
wow jen, you look GREAT!!! Rockin' that cleavage girl. lol I kinda regret not going with the high profile....mine is a much more natural look. Bet you're turning a lot of heads.... Congrats:-)
Wow they look great! Congrats :D