Can Have Great Boobs with Pectus Carinatum! - Houston, TX

All I can say is finding the right doctor is the...

All I can say is finding the right doctor is the key. I didn't know I had Pectus Carinatum untill my first consultation. This chest deformity causes the breastbone pushed outward. My deformity is minor compared to others. It did raise some awareness on getting a breast augmentation.

My first consultation was an eye opener. I went to a very well known plastic surgeon in Houston. He saw me for 2 seconds and said " I would not go any bigger than 250cc or the implants might migrate to your armpits." Not really what you want to hear. At that moment I knew going into this was going to be different. I didn't not go with him. His bedside manner was bad. He only had one way to do breast aug which was under the muscle. I needed to do a partial because of my deformity.

I had 2 more plastic surgeons on my list. If those didn't pan out I would need to go to California. I knew of a plastic surgeon from my ex boss. So I decided to look him up. I was surprised to see so many credentials! He was even on Dr. Phill show. My consultation with him was great. He was personable and explained my anatomy in detail. I knew he was the one! I booked the breast augmentation 3 weeks after that consultation.

The size that I chose was a D. When we did the consultation I thought we were going to go over CCs implants. The nurse explained that when he goes in there will be sizes for him to decide how big or small of an impant ill need to go. That was very hard to trust! I explained I didn't want stripper boobs no offense. I showed him 2 pics. He assured me they will look great!

Btw it's best not to look at pics too much. Your boobs are going to look like you not anyone else.

Surgery Day! Btw I have a fear of needles. My big girl pants were on that day. I had my blood drawn and an IV with no fainting yahhhhh! The surgical center was amazing. I felt comfortable at all times. The anesthesiologist explained everything to me. I was given some meds in my IV before he rolled me in the surgery room. It felt like a little boobie party in the room. Everyone was talking and smiling to each other. Then the anesthesiologist said he was going to give me something to sleep I out in 2 secs.

I woke up from my deep sleep with a lot of pain! A nurse was standing by to give me some pain meds through the IV twice. I had to go pee really bad after that. I almost fell in the bathroom because of the drugs made me woosy. The nurse contacted my boyfriend to pick me up. We were in the car when I looked at the time. I couldn't believe it was 2 pm my surgery started at 940 till noon. I slept for two hours after! When I got home I slept the rest of the day. The nurse told me to just have liquids. Man I was sooo hungry. I had solid foods anyway no nausea.

My doctor did give me my implant card with CCs after the surgery. Even with one boob being smaller both implants were 475 silicone. That will make me a full D wow! I couldn't see them for 3 days. I was bandaged like a mummy. It looked like my boobs were Gs with the wrappings.

The day after surgery I felt great! The doc said take it easy but I was bored. My boyfriend and I went out. I had to tell him to be carefull of the bumps in the road.

Post op day! I had an. Open mind about what they were going to look like at first. They looked pretty good considering. I had a partial so no boxy boobs. But they were huge. I felt my skin pull down from the weight of the implant. I wasn't able to massage them 2 days after. Wow everything was really tight. It felt so much better after.

Day by day your boobs will get softer and drop more. There were times I was emotional. I had questioned whether my were too big. It's amazing what a week does. So be patient and know it will take awhile for everything to look normal. I hope this was helpfull!

Since my breast augmentation I've experienced loss...

Since my breast augmentation I've experienced loss of sensation in parts of both breast. My girlfriend warned me this would happen. It's a price to pay with surgery I guess.

I forget to give all my stats. I'm 5 7 115 lib bra band is 32 waist 26. Implants are mentor gel 475 incision crease sub muscular or partial.

They are silicone HP forgot that.

They are silicone HP forgot that.

Getting my second set of stitches out today. This...

Getting my second set of stitches out today. This will be the last time I see my amazing Dr. Rose.

Having Pectus Carinatum it's hard to achieve close cleavage. Everyday I'm seeing changes with that. I push the implants to the center of my chest. The pink bra I'm wearing doesn't do justice. In a couple of weeks I can start bra shopping.

There is a website called bare necessities for bras and sports bras. Their sizes range from A to J.

ONE YEAR

One year makes a difference. I'll upload some better pics soon. I wanted to tell people to keep their negative comments to yourself. Cosmetic surgery is not a perfect thing. You can have the best doctor and still end up with problems. So be careful what you say on these reviews. Thanks
Dr. Franklin Rose

I think they look great, let the haters hate. You knew going in that you had the deformity and just like you began your review saying not expect anyone else's look its the truth. Its important that you have a PS that tells you that, thank goodness mine did so that I didn't have unrealistic expectations. Glad you have the volume you wanted too.
I think you have GORGEOUS results, the most perfect shape!
Thanks I appreciate the compliment. There are a few adjustments that need to be made. Thanks :)
I think your current ones look better, for the record! What adjustments are you having done?
Internal bra procedure needs to be done. Pictures are never show everything. My Left breast need to be closer to the center. My deformity had caused my left breast to sit at an angle. I notice it more in bikinis.
I think your natural breasts looked better, but maybe its because they don't look very natural yet
Hi sorry, I wasn't saying it to be mean or anything. I just think that your natural breasts looked spectacular. I was thinking of getting breasts implants because I recently stopped breastfeeding my babies, but the more I see breasts with implants, the more I appreciate the beauty of natural breasts.
Yes natural breast are beautiful. I did love my natural breast as well. Sometimes I feel did I make the right move ? It's a done deal.. The one bad draw back with implants is the lost in sensation in one breast. These are things no one talks about.
Hi, I'm just wondering what advice you can give to someone who has this condition? I am similar and want to go large to fill myself out.
Well a revision might be necessary within a few years. I'm going to get a revision that will pull the implants closer for more cleavage. The procedure is called internal bra.
Hi, I've a PC to and I want to undergo surgery to cover it! You did it submuscular but do they feel like real ones? Because I'm really affraid they become hard, don't jiggle! I don't want my breast to feel fake and neither do my bf! By the way I'm surprised it's the 1st time I see so good looking boobies from a PC girl! It looks really good on you but I'm a very skinny girl (47kg for 1m68), my bra cup is a A-B so I cannot do so big implants or it will look totally fake. Afraid they even not cover the pc! Waiting for your answer and wish you're happy with your new body!
Sorry it's been a while... Silicone in the only way to get the most natural feel. My breasts are very real feeling. It does help if you have breasts before. The thing about PC is you won't have cleavage without the bigger implants. If that is not your concern then go for a modest profile. Like all the girls say go to several surgeons. My first consultation he recommended a small implant but I wanted at least 300s. So I went another surgeon that has done implants with my deformity. I'm actually getting a revision as soon as I pay these off. I want the internal bra procedure. Look it up... That helps with PC deformities but you can only have it done as a revision not your first augmentation.
Yeah another big boobie girl love them: looking good lady! What cc and profile u have? What are your stats? Check out my pics tell me what u think! I have 800cc Hp gels; loving them.
HP 475 silicone gel I wanted a D. My surgeon picked the CCs in the operating room.
U got a lot for 475cc
My body frame is different as well. Like they say everyone looks diff with CCs depending on their body frame. I actually needed a D because of my difornities. Pectus Caritatum won't give me cleavage without a decent implant.
U say u had a breast deformity although I'm not so sure to what it looked like. Cuz u had nice boobs before...Also ur current boobs are nice but they too me look huge!! How do u plan to handle them once thy drop? And how does ur back feel thus far?
Ill have to post a pic of the deformity so everyone understands. My boobs were really really big at first. At two weeks they have dropped and don't look big. My back is good. I don't notice the extra weight. I do work my back at the gym though.
You do look great. I'm curious though, is the outcome what you wanted? With all due respect, your post said you didn't want stripper boobs. I don't know what you meant (exactly) by that, but I assumed a more smaller, more natural size. Your boobs are bigger than your butt. They look great, honestly, they do. I'm just wondering if you were surprised and if you are content (and will they look more natural over time?).
Lol ya no stripper boobs. Everything will go down with time. Yes I was shocked at first. My small rib cage and overall projection would not be reached my a small implant. HP breast implants are narrower to fit a small frame like mine. I wouldn't be able to have much cleavage as well because of my deformity. Honestly they are bigger than I thought. It had only been 2 weeks so everything is high and resembles stripper boob unfortunately. Check back on me in a couple of months to see more of the end result.
They are beautiful though. I think they will fall into place nicely. Right now they are like bullets--dangerous! lol :D
Your right, your boobs are settling nicely. I can tell there was a lot of swelling that has gone down from day 1 thru 2weeks. So far they are looking really even and symmetric and considering your previous deformity I would say your PS did an Excellent job. I hope you continue to recover well and things only get better from here!

Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf. You are so right about being emotional after surgery...and how important it is to wait a week or so, before making your final judgement. I can imagine you're still seeing slight changes.

Congratulations and keep giving us updates!

Like they say everyone is different. My implants were placed submuscular so u really dont loose ccs there vs unders.
Wow I cant believe 475cc's made such a different. Don't forget to take it easy, Good luck!