Can Have Great Boobs with Pectus Carinatum! - Houston, TX

All I can say is finding the right doctor is the...

All I can say is finding the right doctor is the key. I didn't know I had Pectus Carinatum untill my first consultation. This chest deformity causes the breastbone pushed outward. My deformity is minor compared to others. It did raise some awareness on getting a breast augmentation.

My first consultation was an eye opener. I went to a very well known plastic surgeon in Houston. He saw me for 2 seconds and said " I would not go any bigger than 250cc or the implants might migrate to your armpits." Not really what you want to hear. At that moment I knew going into this was going to be different. I didn't not go with him. His bedside manner was bad. He only had one way to do breast aug which was under the muscle. I needed to do a partial because of my deformity.

I had 2 more plastic surgeons on my list. If those didn't pan out I would need to go to California. I knew of a plastic surgeon from my ex boss. So I decided to look him up. I was surprised to see so many credentials! He was even on Dr. Phill show. My consultation with him was great. He was personable and explained my anatomy in detail. I knew he was the one! I booked the breast augmentation 3 weeks after that consultation.

The size that I chose was a D. When we did the consultation I thought we were going to go over CCs implants. The nurse explained that when he goes in there will be sizes for him to decide how big or small of an impant ill need to go. That was very hard to trust! I explained I didn't want stripper boobs no offense. I showed him 2 pics. He assured me they will look great!

Btw it's best not to look at pics too much. Your boobs are going to look like you not anyone else.

Surgery Day! Btw I have a fear of needles. My big girl pants were on that day. I had my blood drawn and an IV with no fainting yahhhhh! The surgical center was amazing. I felt comfortable at all times. The anesthesiologist explained everything to me. I was given some meds in my IV before he rolled me in the surgery room. It felt like a little boobie party in the room. Everyone was talking and smiling to each other. Then the anesthesiologist said he was going to give me something to sleep I out in 2 secs.

I woke up from my deep sleep with a lot of pain! A nurse was standing by to give me some pain meds through the IV twice. I had to go pee really bad after that. I almost fell in the bathroom because of the drugs made me woosy. The nurse contacted my boyfriend to pick me up. We were in the car when I looked at the time. I couldn't believe it was 2 pm my surgery started at 940 till noon. I slept for two hours after! When I got home I slept the rest of the day. The nurse told me to just have liquids. Man I was sooo hungry. I had solid foods anyway no nausea.

My doctor did give me my implant card with CCs after the surgery. Even with one boob being smaller both implants were 475 silicone. That will make me a full D wow! I couldn't see them for 3 days. I was bandaged like a mummy. It looked like my boobs were Gs with the wrappings.

The day after surgery I felt great! The doc said take it easy but I was bored. My boyfriend and I went out. I had to tell him to be carefull of the bumps in the road.

Post op day! I had an. Open mind about what they were going to look like at first. They looked pretty good considering. I had a partial so no boxy boobs. But they were huge. I felt my skin pull down from the weight of the implant. I wasn't able to massage them 2 days after. Wow everything was really tight. It felt so much better after.

Day by day your boobs will get softer and drop more. There were times I was emotional. I had questioned whether my were too big. It's amazing what a week does. So be patient and know it will take awhile for everything to look normal. I hope this was helpfull!

Since my breast augmentation I've experienced loss...

Since my breast augmentation I've experienced loss of sensation in parts of both breast. My girlfriend warned me this would happen. It's a price to pay with surgery I guess.

I forget to give all my stats. I'm 5 7 115 lib bra band is 32 waist 26. Implants are mentor gel 475 incision crease sub muscular or partial.

They are silicone HP forgot that.

They are silicone HP forgot that.

Getting my second set of stitches out today. This...

Getting my second set of stitches out today. This will be the last time I see my amazing Dr. Rose.

Having Pectus Carinatum it's hard to achieve close cleavage. Everyday I'm seeing changes with that. I push the implants to the center of my chest. The pink bra I'm wearing doesn't do justice. In a couple of weeks I can start bra shopping.

There is a website called bare necessities for bras and sports bras. Their sizes range from A to J.

ONE YEAR

One year makes a difference. I'll upload some better pics soon. I wanted to tell people to keep their negative comments to yourself. Cosmetic surgery is not a perfect thing. You can have the best doctor and still end up with problems. So be careful what you say on these reviews. Thanks
Houston Plastic Surgeon