Good Experience with Dr. Schusterman - Houston, TX

I had a great experience with Dr. Schusterman. I...

I had a great experience with Dr. Schusterman. I had my surgery Dec. 20th and was mobile in 2 weeks time. I was back to working out about 2.5 weeks in (light workouts) and got back to weightlifting within 2 months. I'm 4 months into my recovery and I'm pleased with the results. No serious complications.

Houston Plastic Surgeon

I heard about him through a friend. He's quick, efficient and knows a lot about these procedures. His nurse practitioner and staff were extremely helpful and competent. They never make you wait for appointments and get back to you immediately with any questions. I'm pleased with Dr. Schusterman, he's a busy man but takes care of his patients. I would recommend him to family and friends.

what was your light workout
Prior to surgery I was extremely active with p90x style workouts. I had bed rest for 4 days after surgery and was able to start brisk walking afterwards. 10 days post op I was back in the gym doing light elliptical w no upper body movement. I was back on the stair master 2.5wks after. Able to do long runs after 6 wks. Overall recovered quickly. No upper body weights for 8 wks. Hope this helps!

Glad to hear you are pleased with both your doctor and your results! What type and size implants did you get? Did you end up needing new bras and tops? Congratulations!

I got silicone implants 475cc. I originally had thought I was going to need a breast lift and implants because even though I haven't had kids my breasts were full on bottom but empty on type which made them look saggy. The first doctor I saw wanted to do a lift and implants to fix the problem. That would have left significant scarring been a longer recovery and about 10,000. Dr Schusterman was my second opinion. He suggested large implants to fill out my breasts and give them lifted appearance. It worked well. I went from a small c to a double dd but it looks natural with my frame. I'm 5'6" athletic build, swimmers and curvy features. So they are big and I did get new bras and expensive sports bras buts it's worth it. I got some looser tops but most of my dresses still fit.
*full on bottom empty on top

Oh that's great to hear you got a second opinion and everything worked out in your favor. I know many women struggle with the decision whether to lift with implants or just do implants. I agree with you, that the expensive bras are worth it! Feel free to post some photos if you're comfortable posting them!