Good Experience with Dr. Schusterman - Houston, TX

I had a great experience with Dr. Schusterman. I...

I had a great experience with Dr. Schusterman. I had my surgery Dec. 20th and was mobile in 2 weeks time. I was back to working out about 2.5 weeks in (light workouts) and got back to weightlifting within 2 months. I'm 4 months into my recovery and I'm pleased with the results. No serious complications.

what was your light workout
Prior to surgery I was extremely active with p90x style workouts. I had bed rest for 4 days after surgery and was able to start brisk walking afterwards. 10 days post op I was back in the gym doing light elliptical w no upper body movement. I was back on the stair master 2.5wks after. Able to do long runs after 6 wks. Overall recovered quickly. No upper body weights for 8 wks. Hope this helps!

Glad to hear you are pleased with both your doctor and your results! What type and size implants did you get? Did you end up needing new bras and tops? Congratulations!

Houston Plastic Surgeon

I heard about him through a friend. He's quick, efficient and knows a lot about these procedures. His nurse practitioner and staff were extremely helpful and competent. They never make you wait for appointments and get back to you immediately with any questions. I'm pleased with Dr. Schusterman, he's a busy man but takes care of his patients. I would recommend him to family and friends.