Excellent Experience With Dr. LoMonoco - Houston, TX

Ten years ago I had breast implants with another...

Ten years ago I had breast implants with another doctor in Houston. I was not happy with the results at all. My breasts were different sizes, lopsided, and one was harder than the other. He also made them way too large for my small frame. I asked for Cs and ended up with Triple Ds. I finally decided to fix the situation.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Implant community.

Who was you last surgeon?
Yes exactly what size,did you go? Like how many ccs are you now?
Houston Plastic Surgeon

My husband had a procedure done and loved him so I decided to let him fix the mistake that my previous doctor made. My husband found Dr. LoMonaco. I love him! He was great with all of the pre-op visits (very thorough) and all of the phone calls (I live out of state). He removed my old implants, gave me new ones, as well as a lift. I am very happy with my results! I definitely would recommend Dr. LoMonaco!