Consultation - Houston, TX

I'm very excited for this procedure that I took...

I'm very excited for this procedure that I took the first available appointment, I slightly feel that I am on an impulse because I've been wanting this for the longest time. I am very petite, 4'11 and Im 87 lbs. I wanted a big and yet the same time, a natural look. I am currently a 32A, and I originally wanted a C cup but after testing 2 different sizes, I am considering the 213 cc. I'm indifferent now after the consult as Im hearing a lot of stories about how you should go a little bigger than what you are deciding on because people regret it later on. Now I'm deciding if I should try on the 225 cc of the Mentor gel, which I have not tried on. I'm deciding to call them today at tell them about my concerns an will update as soon as I can.
Houston Plastic Surgeon

From my experience at the consult, it was pleasant. Dr. Vitenas answered all my questions and concern and his staff is wonderful. I'm confident that I have picked the right doctor and I'm excited about my procedure. His office is well decorated and very classic. He comes in wearing a suit which I like that he is dressed to impress, and he's really good at breaking the ice with funny and unexpected jokes to make you feel right at home.