Consultation - Houston, TX

I'm very excited for this procedure that I took...

I'm very excited for this procedure that I took the first available appointment, I slightly feel that I am on an impulse because I've been wanting this for the longest time. I am very petite, 4'11 and Im 87 lbs. I wanted a big and yet the same time, a natural look. I am currently a 32A, and I originally wanted a C cup but after testing 2 different sizes, I am considering the 213 cc. I'm indifferent now after the consult as Im hearing a lot of stories about how you should go a little bigger than what you are deciding on because people regret it later on. Now I'm deciding if I should try on the 225 cc of the Mentor gel, which I have not tried on. I'm deciding to call them today at tell them about my concerns an will update as soon as I can.
Houston Plastic Surgeon

From my experience at the consult, it was pleasant. Dr. Vitenas answered all my questions and concern and his staff is wonderful. I'm confident that I have picked the right doctor and I'm excited about my procedure. His office is well decorated and very classic. He comes in wearing a suit which I like that he is dressed to impress, and he's really good at breaking the ice with funny and unexpected jokes to make you feel right at home.

Congratulations! Sounds like you went with a slightly larger implant. I can't believe you're healing so quickly. Hoping you can try posting your photos again. Keep us posted!

Were you able to determine a comfortable sized implant prior to your surgery? Good luck today. We'll be anxiously awaiting your update. Happy healing!

Yes, my procedure was yesterday and I have decided with going for a 234cc! I posted up my before and after photos. Thank you so much! My healing was minimal, I was able to walk around and go on about my day that evening.
Can I ask yoy questions about your experience? Im thinking about going to him